Alarm behaviour
Offroadstu

RE: Alarm behaviour

Solid roof parked on drive.
24-02-2013 05:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
broady43

Alarm went off again last night,it was double locked.I do not have a pano roof and the weather was calm.

5 door Pure sd4 Tech Fuji with black roof, tinted windows, ebony seats, style 4 alloys, xenons, fogs,black grille.
Arrived 29/03/2012.
26-02-2013 10:56pm
RacingSnake

(24-02-2013 11:52am)doug Wrote:  Members with there alarm sounding in the middle of the night.
1. Have you got the pan roof with the blind open?
2. Are you parked outside?

Just a ideal, but was thinking about wild life (cats) walking across the roof Question
And at the moment my blind is shut.
However, I know the blasted cats from next door walk over my car because I see mud scrapings down the door where they have slid down as they jump off Evil

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
27-02-2013 07:03pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Offroadstu

Car at dealer waiting for Landrover to sort out software, it's an issue with the new cars and the latest software. LR uk have hired me a brand new Discovery 4 HSE, can't fault the customer service so far. Software should be ready for Friday then they need to monitor the car for a day or so.
27-02-2013 11:12pm
RacingSnake

it's not an issue with the new cars.
Mine is Approaching a year old.

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
28-02-2013 09:09am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cjfp

RS - yours might fall into the "latest software" if you've recently had a service with software updates - I think that's when mine started.

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
28-02-2013 10:11am
RacingSnake

Service is due in the next month Neutral

I did have the Battery Monitoring Software update in September when I had the flat battery incident - so 'could' be linked to that one.
They said it was the only software they updated.

28-02-2013 10:13am
cjfp

Well, there is hope that LR will confirm resolution this week

Pure 3dr SD4 Tech Man ; Firenze Red ; 19" Style 3 ; Pano ; Ebony / Ivory Int ; Auto dim rear view ; 2 seats ; Park Aid - Rear cam ; Ext. folding mirrors ; Adap Xenon ; Fogs ; Mud Flaps ; Side Steps - Rec'd 28/12/11 - Sadly going 6/6/14 - Gone, now running BMW X6
28-02-2013 10:37am
RacingSnake

I'll give them some more time, as they're taking my car for a 3 week period on March 18th when I go on holiday Very Happy
free secure parking Laughing

28-02-2013 12:20pm
MyFirstRR

(27-02-2013 11:12pm)Offroadstu Wrote:  Car at dealer waiting for Landrover to sort out software, it's an issue with the new cars and the latest software. LR uk have hired me a brand new Discovery 4 HSE, can't fault the customer service so far. Software should be ready for Friday then they need to monitor the car for a day or so.

Any update on how the software update went? My alarm has been going off now and again, I thought it was always middle of the night but had a few false alarms during the day. I do wonder how often it goes off and I just don't hear it during the day. Interested to know how you get on.
05-03-2013 10:33pm