babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? (/Thread-Will-a-evoque-bonnet-fit-in-a-evoque)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - Nickj - 25-02-2016 10:07pm

Did ponder that, but think I would get some odd looks with no bonnet on regardless of weather!

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - meesterover - 25-02-2016 10:08pm

You care entirely too much what other things about you. That is what I would do.

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - XFullFatTim - 26-02-2016 08:15am

Do you have a tow hitch and small trailer available? Or you could find a friend with a Disco?

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - jitenc - 27-02-2016 04:41am

Just had a thought. Get it delivered. Try Shiply.com where delivery companies bid for your business. You can always go for the lowest offer. That way you don't have to worry about what fits where and could save you hassle, time and diesel!

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - Nickj - 28-02-2016 08:22am

Chap dosnt want to box it up, and I understand that. I wouldn't either. It's collection only.

RE: Will a evoque bonnet fit in a evoque??? - XFullFatTim - 28-02-2016 09:55am

Over on RRSport.co.uk and Disco3.co.uk they have a members' courier service where if you have a package at one end of the U.K. To go to the other then you place an ad and another member travelling near or on that route "couriers" the bit/bits. Works very well although you are at the mercy of their schedule. There is also a courier service that advertises specialty car bits delivery on most of Martin's forums MD Couriers