babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
It's Landed in dealerships........... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Convertible (/Forum-Convertible)
+--- Thread: It's Landed in dealerships........... (/Thread-It-s-Landed-in-dealerships)

It's Landed in dealerships........... - XFullFatTim - 08-02-2016 08:19pm

Member of RRSport spotted this in the showroom of Looker Battersea today when looking at the new bigger screen for the info systems/ satnav radio etc. Gawd it looks like something the companies that made drop head Metros in the 1970's, with the hood up! Post and pictures of Pheonix Orange ragtop is here: http://www.rrsport.co.uk/forum/post486945.html#486945

RE: It's Landed in dealerships........... - RacingSnake - 08-02-2016 10:56pm

I think that's the 'only' demo car which is doing a tour of the dealerships.
It was in Reading on the 27th Jan (I think it was), and Southampton on the 30th.

I was told the dealers will get their official demo cars in March (apparently).

RE: It's Landed in dealerships........... - James @ LPR - 09-02-2016 03:41pm

We will have one at LPR tomorrow (10th Feb) from mid morning until approx 5pm. Anyone is welcome to come down to have a look!

James Cool

RE: It's Landed in dealerships........... - Marconi2 - 15-03-2016 07:56am

Looks fab got invite to view last week , it is only a preproduction car at the minute, half the stuff is demo or not connected, and can't drive on public roads. But looks good with the roof up too.

RE: It's Landed in dealerships........... - Gjh0702 - 15-03-2016 07:15pm

Two around Liverpool- a White one & a pale blue- guess out of Halewood - the blue one was running with hood down .

RE: It's Landed in dealerships........... - Jagvoque - 30-04-2016 10:12pm

It certainly looks the part, but the reports about the performance worry me. The new Ingenium engine is a beauty and feels great when you pull away, but seems down on performance on the road compared to the 2.2 D predecessor so adding loads of weight should call for an up-spec power unit. A 3L Evoque would be great.