babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Information on extra "Packs" - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Information on extra "Packs" (/Thread-Information-on-extra-Packs)

Pages: 1 2

Information on extra "Packs" - Markdickinson - 29-04-2015 09:44pm

Hello

Still looking for a dynamic as soon as I sell my car and want to know what the extra packs actually get you. Such as lux pack or black pack etc tried looking on the land rover website but couldn't find the info

Re: Information on extra "Packs" - ceebee - 29-04-2015 10:19pm

Hi. Lux pack should get you-

Panoramic roof
Powered tailgate
825 w sound system Inc hdd to hold 10 cds.
Dual screen Inc tv tuner
Reverse & surround cameras
Self parking system
Power fold mirrors

I am sure there may be more items so other members will likely add to the list.

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - XFullFatTim - 29-04-2015 11:28pm

Black Pack will get you
20" Black alloys
Black painted front and rear A frame/ bullbar-a-like thing and exhaust trims
Not sure if it included the black contrast roof.

Black Pack was only available on the Dynamic model

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - mighTTy-RRE - 30-04-2015 11:55am

Lux Pack (correct me if I am wrong) Oxford Leather Seats & Leather Dashboard?

Information on extra "Packs" - Stadt Panzer - 01-05-2015 09:20am

The packs are alright but I find some of them over the top, some of the things they offer in the packs you don't need. You need to go through them and decide what you need/want and then see what the options cost as standard.

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - dynamicgirl - 01-05-2015 03:40pm

Black Pack does include the contrast roof, but it can also be spec'd with a body colour roof if so required. It also includes tinted headlights and fog lights with darkened inner parts and clear rear lights. AFAIK it also includes the rear lip spoiler which was removed from the standard Dynamic spec.

Paula Smile

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - Kojak - 01-05-2015 09:03pm

(01-05-2015 03:40pm)dynamicgirl Wrote:  Black Pack does include the contrast roof, but it can also be spec'd with a body colour roof if so required.
Paula Smile

It ought too, but I din't think it does..
The configuator doesn't show this. Your interpretation would be perfect...
Well if you could just make it cheaper as wellWink

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - Markdickinson - 02-05-2015 11:41am

thw more gadgets the better for me as a like that sort of thing but really want pano roof electric tailgate and extra black spoiler on the back.

I am constantly checking auto trader for such a car however looks like I will have to push my budget toward £33k

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - dynamicgirl - 03-05-2015 04:36pm

(01-05-2015 09:03pm)Kojak Wrote:  It ought too, but I din't think it does..
The configuator doesn't show this. Your interpretation would be perfect...
Well if you could just make it cheaper as wellWink

Nearly all of the Black Pack Evoques I've seen for sale have the Contrast Roof, but there is a Zanzibar Bronze SD4 on EBay at the moment which states it has the Black Pack and indeed it seems to ha e all the elements of it, apart from the contrast roof. It has a Zanzibar Bronze roof, so I guess the person who spec'd it out must have asked for this specially. Looks cool, but yes, I bet the person who asked for it didn't get it any cheaper, lol ! Smile

RE: Information on extra "Packs" - XFullFatTim - 03-05-2015 05:35pm

IIRC the contrast roof is always an optional extra even with the black pack, I have seen several Fuji car with black pack but no contrast roof.

BTW has anyone noticed how popular Kaikura Stone is becoming? In this area there are several owners who had Fuji or Firenze who I now see driving around in Kaikura Stone 2015MY Evoques, whenever I go to the local garden centre there seems to be a corner reserved for them!