babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
First service - reset indicator? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Maintenance (/Forum-Maintenance)
+--- Thread: First service - reset indicator? (/Thread-First-service-reset-indicator)

First service - reset indicator? - tarbat - 20-04-2015 04:35pm

So, had my first service done at the Inverness dealer a couple of weeks ago, but noticed this morning that it has started displaying "Service Required" again. Is there a way for me to reset the service indicator, or can only a dealer do it? I'm reluctant to do the trip all the way to Inverness again just to get this reset.

Also, when I collected the paperwork after the service, dealer told me the service record is online. Any idea how I access it? Just want to check what was done in the service.

Thanks.

RE: First service - reset indicator? - XFullFatTim - 20-04-2015 05:37pm

There is a way to do the reset yourself using the hidden menus using the Valet mode access. If you search you will find the instructions on the forum.
I assume that your dealer is Macrae and Dick or Frank Ogg in Inverness. They are right BUT when I had mine seviced in March in Stirling the dealer gave me a printout of what was online. You could email them and ask them to download the service report as a PDF or hard copy and email/post it to you.

RE: First service - reset indicator? - tarbat - 23-04-2015 06:39pm

(20-04-2015 05:37pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  There is a way to do the reset yourself using the hidden menus using the Valet mode access. If you search you will find the instructions on the forum.
I assume that your dealer is Macrae and Dick or Frank Ogg in Inverness. They are right BUT when I had mine seviced in March in Stirling the dealer gave me a printout of what was online. You could email them and ask them to download the service report as a PDF or hard copy and email/post it to you.

Thanks. Yes, Macrae & Dick, and it's booked in next Thursday to have the service indicator reset. Dealer emailed the service record, although I've now got an OSH keycode and can access the online service history myself at http://osh.landrover.com