babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
MY16 Evogue - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: MY16 Evogue (/Thread-MY16-Evogue)

MY16 Evogue - Hutch91 - 03-04-2015 11:21pm

Having read the forum and also checked the LR website I can see that the MY16 models as up.

Is anyone else extremely disappointed?

I was looking to place an order at the end of the month for a Dynamic Lux or Autobiography and now I am seriously having doubts about buying an evogue now.

I assume MY15 is no longer available at all and we're gonna be stuck with a s'''''' 2l untested engine? Or wait another year for an Autobiography Sad

Everything seems to be added extras aswell on the MY16 rather than standard like previous.

What's everyone else's thoughts?

RE: MY16 Evogue - couplands - 04-04-2015 09:41am

We went to a local dealer last weekend and bought their MY15 showroom car, which was a great spec at a good price. If you want a car now, email a bunch of dealers and see what they have. I emailed around 10 and only 1 responded so you'll need to be persistent.

I was unsure about waiting for a MY16 build order, so will be interested to see how the new models perform.

Good luck with your purchase.

Cheers

Simon

RE: MY16 Evogue - Good shot - 05-04-2015 05:57pm

That's a good strategy. I did the same with a MY13 car and you not only get a good deal but dont have to wait a long time. Anybody used broadspeed.com as an online broke? Not much saving on Evokes but some great deals on other marques.

RE: MY16 Evogue - couplands - 05-04-2015 09:02pm

I tried a couple of brokers - Carwow, never responded with an offer and Drivethedeal, don't list Land Rover at all on their site. Never tried broadspeed.

cheers

simon

RE: MY16 Evogue - Bryan m - 05-04-2015 10:29pm

SE Tech seems to be the sweet spot gaining a lot of extra kit over the pure tech (leccy seat, Xenons etc) but the sat nav down grades to non HDD/loses SWYS/DVD etc. What is the non HDD system like?

RE: MY16 Evogue - Hutch91 - 06-04-2015 02:25pm

(05-04-2015 10:29pm)Bryan m Wrote:  SE Tech seems to be the sweet spot gaining a lot of extra kit over the pure tech (leccy seat, Xenons etc) but the sat nav down grades to non HDD/loses SWYS/DVD etc. What is the non HDD system like?

I was going to go for either a Dynamic Lux or Autobiography for a MY15.

Now it looks like I will need to look at the HSE Dynamic Lux with the additions of; Climate seats, Heated Steering Wheel and Adaptive Dynamics?

Slightly unhappy with the downgrade to a 2l engine though!

RE: MY16 Evogue - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2015 03:05pm

If you are looking for car brokers, please try the forum sponsors - there are two of them who do car brokerage