babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: In Car Electronics (/Forum-In-Car-Electronics)
+--- Thread: My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !! (/Thread-My-Meridian-audio-dose-not-save-the-radio-channel)

My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !! - awadbs - 26-02-2015 04:51pm

Hello Everybody

This is my first post on this lovely website

I really need your help guys on this issue:

I have Evoque Dynamic cope 2012 and i have a problem with my Meridian Audio SystemEvil.

when i save my radio channels its saved but after i turnoff my car and turn it on again all radio memory gone and i have to set it again and again, i went to our Land rover dealer but they could't solve itQuestion.

Dose any one know about this problem please?

(Sorry for my Bad English )

RE: My Meridian audio dose not save the radio channel !! - XFullFatTim - 04-03-2015 12:59pm

Welcome to the forum awadbs, there's nothing wrong with your English at all. I haven't heard of this problem before and wonder if your car's battery needs replacing. Some of the earlier cars (my first 2011 Coupe was one of them) had a lot of battery related problems due to the battery Monitoring system having problems. There was a software issue for the BMS that was solved with a software upgrade - if your dealer is a Land Rover dealer then you car's service history should be available on the LR computerised history - it may be worth asking if the BMS upgrade has been carried out.