babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Passive keyless entry - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Passive keyless entry (/Thread-Passive-keyless-entry)

Passive keyless entry - Valor1980 - 30-11-2014 02:39pm

Has anyone tried or have info on how to add passive keyless entry to a pure plus?

RE: Passive keyless entry - bangsters - 01-12-2014 07:46pm

maybe someone can get this to work with the RRE?

http://www.advancedkeys.com/products.htm

RE: Passive keyless entry - lr_evoque - 03-04-2015 03:14am

I spoke to my dealer in Sydney and they say its not possible ... having said that they didn't explain why?

I believe that the Pure-Tech/Plus door handles and wiring is all there. The only thing missing maybe a control board? May be can be obtained from a wrecker? Or programming on the radio side?

What would help is a service manual ... any one with one handy?

RE: Passive keyless entry - bangsters - 03-04-2015 03:37pm

(03-04-2015 03:14am)lr_evoque Wrote:  I spoke to my dealer in Sydney and they say its not possible ... having said that they didn't explain why?

I believe that the Pure-Tech/Plus door handles and wiring is all there. The only thing missing maybe a control board? May be can be obtained from a wrecker? Or programming on the radio side?

What would help is a service manual ... any one with one handy?

probably not possible with the oem one. but check my link on my post before yours. Maybe that can be used so it works side by side with the standard keyless, without needing to install the push start button that comes with it.

RE: Passive keyless entry - lr_evoque - 09-04-2015 11:56am

It would be great to get an explanation for an expert though ... seems to me post parts and wires are in place ...

(03-04-2015 03:37pm)bangsters Wrote:  probably not possible with the oem one. but check my link on my post before yours. Maybe that can be used so it works side by side with the standard keyless, without needing to install the push start button that comes with it.

I did see that. I was hoping to have the original activated ...