Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Passive keyless entry
Valor1980

Passive keyless entry

Has anyone tried or have info on how to add passive keyless entry to a pure plus?
30-11-2014 02:39pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bangsters

RE: Passive keyless entry

maybe someone can get this to work with the RRE?

http://www.advancedkeys.com/products.htm

2014 Ipanema Sand Pure Plus. Mods to follow....
Images hosted on PixelsBin
01-12-2014 07:46pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lr_evoque

I spoke to my dealer in Sydney and they say its not possible ... having said that they didn't explain why?

I believe that the Pure-Tech/Plus door handles and wiring is all there. The only thing missing maybe a control board? May be can be obtained from a wrecker? Or programming on the radio side?

What would help is a service manual ... any one with one handy?

2015 Range Rover Evoque Pure-Tech SD4
- Fuji White with Ebony Interior, ClearView Pack, HDD Navigation, Panoramic sunroof, Privacy glass
03-04-2015 03:14am
bangsters

(03-04-2015 03:14am)lr_evoque Wrote:  I spoke to my dealer in Sydney and they say its not possible ... having said that they didn't explain why?

I believe that the Pure-Tech/Plus door handles and wiring is all there. The only thing missing maybe a control board? May be can be obtained from a wrecker? Or programming on the radio side?

What would help is a service manual ... any one with one handy?

probably not possible with the oem one. but check my link on my post before yours. Maybe that can be used so it works side by side with the standard keyless, without needing to install the push start button that comes with it.

2014 Ipanema Sand Pure Plus. Mods to follow....
Images hosted on PixelsBin
03-04-2015 03:37pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
lr_evoque

It would be great to get an explanation for an expert though ... seems to me post parts and wires are in place ...

(03-04-2015 03:37pm)bangsters Wrote:  probably not possible with the oem one. but check my link on my post before yours. Maybe that can be used so it works side by side with the standard keyless, without needing to install the push start button that comes with it.

I did see that. I was hoping to have the original activated ...

2015 Range Rover Evoque Pure-Tech SD4
- Fuji White with Ebony Interior, ClearView Pack, HDD Navigation, Panoramic sunroof, Privacy glass
(This post was last modified: 09-04-2015 11:57am by lr_evoque.)
09-04-2015 11:56am