babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, (/Thread-Mods-complete-Kahn-kit-lowered-and-spacers)

Pages: 1 2

Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Smoftah - 20-10-2014 11:11pm

So the evoque is finally done!

What do you think?

What it looked when I picked it up:

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Doody - 21-10-2014 01:04am

i like it! nicely done.

enjoy the bejeezus out of that beast!

doody

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - rajesh266 - 21-10-2014 06:30am

Awesome... beautifully done..

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Sarcastrix - 21-10-2014 07:22am

I was a doubter when you started the project, but that does look good Thumbs Up

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Smoftah - 22-10-2014 01:40pm

Thanks for the comments.

Just ordered some side steps too.

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - RichardW66 - 22-10-2014 02:20pm

It does look very individual and is nice.

Not my cup of tea though and today I was driving behind a Ford Focus which looked very similar with the body kit it had on......

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Redrob - 22-10-2014 03:25pm

Looks great, are the bonnet vents the stick on type?

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Smoftah - 22-10-2014 03:51pm

Yes they are, they were £48 delivered and came with template to fit to the car so they are in the right place.

Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - Roni - 22-10-2014 04:08pm

Not my cup of tea, but if you're happy with the way it looks, then that's all that matters.

RE: Mods complete! Kahn kit, lowered and spacers, - XFullFatTim - 22-10-2014 04:17pm

Does it improve the performance and can you improve the mpg with all that extra weight added? Wink

One thing I would be interested to know is if the additional rear spoilers do anything to reduce the crud that ends up on the rear screen and camera lense in wet weather.