babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Recommendations for setting up a VPN - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Site News & Chat (/Forum-Site-News-Chat)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (/Forum-Off-Topic)
+---- Forum: Everything Else (/Forum-Everything-Else)
+---- Thread: Recommendations for setting up a VPN (/Thread-Recommendations-for-setting-up-a-VPN)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Recommendations for setting up a VPN - XFullFatTim - 06-06-2014 09:07am

Going on my lack of wins so far I have nothing to loose then! I purchased my current ticket just before I left so if my turn for a big Euro-millions handout comes up this weekend then I will claim when I get back Laughing

RE: Recommendations for setting up a VPN - Evo-king - 10-06-2014 09:34pm

If i subscribed to say Tunnel Bear, would that mean I could watch live Sky, BBC and ITV channels on my tablet in a mediterranean country?

I'm away whilst the World Cup is on.

RE: Recommendations for setting up a VPN - XFullFatTim - 11-06-2014 04:04am

I don't know about Sky but for BBC iPlayer (you can watch live on that now too if the footy is being transmitted on BBC live) so long as the Tunnel Bear server you select on the VPN setting of your iPad is set to the UK, then yes.
I have found though that onboard the ship my company's Iridium internet supplier blocks tunnel bear Crying
You can also listen to it on the radio iPlayer on BBC 5 live if you download that.

(10-06-2014 09:34pm)Evo-king Wrote:  If i subscribed to say Tunnel Bear, would that mean I could watch live Sky, BBC and ITV channels on my tablet in a mediterranean country?

RE: Recommendations for setting up a VPN - Redrob - 11-06-2014 06:22pm

(10-06-2014 09:34pm)Evo-king Wrote:  If i subscribed to say Tunnel Bear, would that mean I could watch live Sky, BBC and ITV channels on my tablet in a mediterranean country?

Don't worry too much, as England will probably only be in Brazil for a week,
might even be back before you! Laughing

RE: Recommendations for setting up a VPN - amironcarro - 17-08-2016 03:00pm

If we talk about fastest vpn then purevpn will works best for you. It fastest and quite cheap to buy.