babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Drive the Deal - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Drive the Deal (/Thread-Drive-the-Deal)

Drive the Deal - volvos60s60 - 24-03-2014 10:00am

Hi
Has anyone got a LR dealer to match or come close to Drive the Deal in the South East?

If so can you please PM me as I want to buy from a local dealer.

Thanks

RE: Drive the Deal - XFullFatTim - 24-03-2014 10:47am

With current delivery issues from the factory I doubt you will find any dealer prepared to give massive discounts on factory orders - the dealers just cannot get cars at the moment so with full order books and long waits for build slots why should they discount? However I suggest that you contact the forum sponsor Hadley Green Garage at Barnet giving them your forum name as well as your real name - they can deal by phone, PM or email thought the forum and are a great team to buy from. They have just been taken over by Lookers Group which may give them more clout. I have also dealt with Lookers Park Royal Land Rover and they too have been a great outlet to deal with. They also have, in my experience, an excellent service outlet onsite too. I think though that you will have to be prepared to fight hard to get any discount at the moment on any Evoque, Range Rover Sport or New Range Rover, the waiting lists are simply too long.

RE: Drive the Deal - volvos60s60 - 24-03-2014 11:40am

Drive the Deal doing around 8% sourced from UK main dealers. Don't forget DtD are making a profit too at these prices. So there is margin to be negotiated

RE: Drive the Deal - Jeremy @ Grange Barnet LR - 24-03-2014 12:13pm

As mentioned by Tim above we are always happy to look at deals for forum members!

Drive the Deal are slightly unusual in that they are buying in massive bulk so potentially able to pass that saving on to the end user.

As always its the overall deal thats important, part exchange value/ funding options/ delivery timescales/ etc!

Please feel free to drop us an email forum@hadleygreen.co.uk jeremy.jackson@hadleygreen.co.uk give us a calll 02084408252 or pop in and see us!