babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania (/Thread-Hyatt-Regency-Hotel-Dar-Es-Salaam-Tanzania)

Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - XFullFatTim - 05-08-2013 06:38pm

Parked in front of the hotel along with a host of minor X5's, Q5's and Land Cruiseds a Santorini Prestige with privacy and tinted from side glasses. Also nearby a new white with black contrast roof and pano roof FFRR S/C Autobiography and a black RRS S/C. Numerous Disco3's and Defender, but they are seriously out numbered by ancient Toybota Land Cruisers and old Shogun/ Pajeros that are shipped in by the shipload from Japan, as Tanzania still drives on the left like us and Japan

RE: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - Westy - 05-08-2013 07:27pm

Was in the land rover dealer around the corner about six weeks ago in Dar Es Salaam on business, even had the new FFRR in the showroom already and both come without diesel particulate filters for Middle East Africa spec.

Being in the dealer was just like being in the uk, they have already sold 22ffrr so far and many many Evoques, enjoy the sun

RE: Hyatt Regency Hotel - Dar Es Salaam, Tanzania - XFullFatTim - 06-08-2013 03:47pm

Westy I hope your visits are more pleasant than mine has been. My last visit was in 1982 and before that 1974, with only a few years until retirement I hope to maintain the intervals between visit as they have been!