babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Hi Everyone! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Hi Everyone! (/Thread-Hi-Everyone)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23

RE: Hi Everyone! - caroline11000 - 12-10-2011 09:50am

Look forward to that Nick.

RE: Hi Everyone! - xxxx5 - 12-10-2011 11:57am

Nick, good to see your back. You "help" and official communication would be appreciated. Maybe you can also feedback to your peers the issues that are coming to light on this forum, mainly delays and especially with people who paid a sizeable deposit earlier this year with still no car.

As it stands with my estimated delivery slot, my dealer will have had my £2k deposit for nearly a 1 year.

RE: Hi Everyone! - Spiderman - 12-10-2011 11:59am

Nick

As a LR client of many years I find the situation we are all in absolutely appalling, we are not receiving any feedback or updates from LR and neither are our dealers and this is causing angst and major frustrations and whilst we can appreciate this product has been a massive success, this does not excuse LR from the manner in which they are dealing with their clients, it's as if the senior management at JLR have buried their heads in the sand!

On a separate matter, I purchased my Evoque from Stratstone Perth on 16th Sept and although I have had swift follow up CS calls from them to ensure all is well, I have yet to receive a customer service call from LRCS, this is most unusual as previously I have received a call within a few weeks.

LR need to get it's act together FAST to provide a current placement statement and sort out its update systems to ensure their clients receive the experience I'm sure you & we would much prefer, as despite this being a fantastic product which was initially launched brilliantly around the UK and which was one of the most hyped car launches of 2011, since then it is regretfully fast becoming a very bad PR exercise for the company too!

I look forward to your feedback.

RE: Hi Everyone! - XFullFatTim - 12-10-2011 01:23pm

Very eloquently put Spiderman - I have also sent a similarly phrased PM to Nick with regards to the dire publicity that all the uncertainty over delivery dates is causing.
It isn't Nick's baby, unfortunately he is the messenger and we must not shoot him! It is the senior management who need a shake-up and get over their fear of being honest with their customers , before those customers start marching to other marques. Land Rover has striven for years to recover it's poor reputation over a poor quality and reliability image - the supply situation with Evoque is going to undo all that work done to attract new buyers.

RE: Hi Everyone! - griff - 12-10-2011 01:35pm

I too have sent a PM to Nick outlining my concerns.
At my dealer today they did confirm that my car is still on track but poor old Brendan at Harwoods is finding life uncomfortable.
Thanks to him and DP Alaistair for helping a very twitchy customer. Good job.

RE: Hi Everyone! - simonc - 12-10-2011 01:44pm

Have people considered emailing or writing to the CEO's office? I don't know how effective it tends to be in the car world, but certainly with other products it can be a fast track way to get issues to their attention, and hopefully at least a goodwill gesture in return, if not an outright solution. Chances are the middle management will be trying to hide this sort of stuff from higher up the chain to cover up their mistakes and by going straight to the top you may just kick start some positive action.

I'm still very early on in the process so haven't really experienced much to be dissappointed about so far, but it is clear many people are being treated in a very unprofessional manner.

RE: Hi Everyone! - hybris - 12-10-2011 09:58pm

I would vote for a group email or written letter to the CEO / Board of Directors from us on this forum. The current situation is not ok.

RE: Hi Everyone! - Spiderman - 12-10-2011 11:11pm

+1

RE: Hi Everyone! - DynamicRRV - 12-10-2011 11:32pm

+2

RE: Hi Everyone! - The Valeter - 12-10-2011 11:41pm

(12-10-2011 11:59am)Spiderman Wrote:  On a separate matter, I purchased my Evoque from Stratstone Perth on 16th Sept and although I have had swift follow up CS calls from them to ensure all is well, I have yet to receive a customer service call from LRCS, this is most unusual as previously I have received a call within a few weeks.

I wouldn't hold out much hope of getting one. I bought my Freelander 2 on November 28th 2009 I'm still waiting for that particular call. Infact my dealing with LRCS & the Customer relations department in my first year of owning the car were disasterous to say the least & at worst unrepeatable on an open forum. The service/lies/buck pushing I got from both of those departments was worse service than I experienced with British Telecom & British Gas when I had a garage business. I have to say it was resolved after a year as I stumbled accross an email on the internet from someone in the P/R department (I believe) that I contacted who actually acted professionally & resolved the issue by means of a nice voucher to use against a new car!