babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
For Sale: Limited Edition Sicilian Black Coupe & 5dr & Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/Forum-Marketplace)
+--- Forum: For Sale & Wanted (/Forum-For-Sale-Wanted)
+--- Thread: For Sale: Limited Edition Sicilian Black Coupe & 5dr & Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! (/Thread-For-Sale-Limited-Edition-Sicilian-Black-Coupe-5dr-Yellow-5dr-IN-STOCK-NOW)

Pages: 1 2

Limited Edition Sicilian Black Coupe & 5dr & Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - James @ Grange Barnet LR - 17-05-2013 09:16am

Dear all,

Just a quick note to let you know that we have our first Limited Edition on site ready to view (or buy). The vehicle we have is a 5dr in Sicilian Yellow, however we have a Coupe and another 5dr in Black with a Sicilian contrast roof due to come through within the next month or so.

The Limited Edition features:

20" Gloss Black Alloys
Darkened Front Headlamps and Fog Lights
Clear Rear Lamps
Aero Flip Spoiler
Santorini Black Painted Bumper Sections
Dark Exhaust Finishers
Black RANGE ROVER Lettering
Dynamic Plus Interior including Plus Pack Seats
Yellow stitching to Seats, Storage Area, Steering Wheel, Doors, Facia Mid Section
Annodised Yellow Horizontal Finisher
Privacy Glass
Keyless Entry
Panoramic Contrast Roof
Power Tailgate

£47,405 (on the road) - 5 Door
£48,405 (on the road) - Coupe

EDIT: - Our black Coupe and 5dr have arrived this afternoon, therefore if you would like to see the vehicles in the flest then please let us know.

James

[Image: Sic4.jpg]

[Image: Sic5.jpg]

[Image: Sic1.jpg]

[Image: Sic2.jpg]

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - xxxx5 - 17-05-2013 12:54pm

Thanks but no thanks. the yellow dash looks a bit tacky to be honest.

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - LaserTam - 17-05-2013 04:04pm

Got to agree, not my cup of tea I'm afraid.

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - doug - 17-05-2013 04:57pm

It's a head turner all right.
Each time a see a Ford Focus RS in bright orange, I think that's a nice colour. But would I own one Confused

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - XFullFatTim - 17-05-2013 05:40pm

There will be people out there who have been waiting for just such a colour, it will save them having to get a new car wrapped so they can be different, I'm not one if them though.

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - T89 - 17-05-2013 06:46pm

I actually really like the color. Don't think I would be brave enough to rock it daily though...

T

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - James @ Grange Barnet LR - 17-05-2013 10:38pm

It looks really nice in the flesh, and the black pack sets it off really well. It won't be everyone's cup of tea, but neither is a black, white, red or grey Evoque to certain individuals.

If you want something a little different and don't want to spend the extra £23k to get a VB Edition, then this is worth considering.

Anyway, its in the showroom for the time being if anyone wants to have a coffee and a look-see, or wants to claim a little exclusivity for themselves Wink

James

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - IKM - 17-05-2013 11:01pm

It reminds me of the limited edition orange Freelander or Discovery, initially appealing but a dead loss at trade in time 2 to 3 years from now.

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - Madam Fuji - 17-05-2013 11:38pm

Stupid general question re the high gloss finish of the pullover cover for the front cubbies- is this the same in all Evoques??? If so, does it scratch easily??? This from a high maintenance lady with long nails!! ( And the fact that my current FL has black gloss internals, and they're scratched , and it's only 10 weeks old!!) would love to hear your experiences before my Evoque arrives. Thanks- love this forum!!!

RE: Limited Edition Sicilian Yellow 5dr - IN STOCK NOW! - XFullFatTim - 18-05-2013 12:51am

Easy one to answer Madam..... Yes and yes!