babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2013 Prestige Magneride? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: 2013 Prestige Magneride? (/Thread-2013-Prestige-Magneride)

2013 Prestige Magneride? - gabhishekanand - 02-05-2013 03:42am

Hello All,

Could you please help me find answers for the following questions. THanks in advance for your help.

1.How do I know if the 2013 Prestige has a Magneride? Does it come with it or is it optional or none?

2. Also Any difference between 2012 and 2013 models of Prestige that you know of( any small tweaks that may have been included this year?)

Thank You

RE: 2013 Prestige Magneride? - Trapdoor - 02-05-2013 10:56am

Dunno about the USA market but in the UK AD is only styandard on the Dynamic, but the easiest way to check on an actual car is to look at the Terrain Response selector behind the gear selector. If it has all positions with a logo (ie no gap) and one of the positions (on mine it is the far left hand one) is the pair of wavy lines, then it has AD.

Alternatively if you have the VIN number, stick it into TOPIx and see what the option list shows....

RE: 2013 Prestige Magneride? - XFullFatTim - 02-05-2013 02:58pm

Or you coud turn on the ignition, press the TR Left hand button and select the left most setting and see if the binnacle lights change from white to red
To tell 2012 from 2013 model years, the 2013 has a Land Rover badge on the front grille, pre 2013 don't have the badge unless the owner has switched the front grille!

RE: 2013 Prestige Magneride? - scrannel - 02-05-2013 03:35pm

In the USA market MagneRide is only avail on Dynamic, and as an option (unless something has changed in the last couple of months). The easiest way to tell if the car has it is to look at the center console where the various drive modes can be selected. If the center spot is blank, it does not have Magneride. In other words, there should be five choices not four. The symbol for MagneRide is a "curvy road".

Generally the 2013 models seems better sorted than the 2012. This includes a better SAT/NAV.