babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Detailers in Central Scotland - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Detailing & Car Care (/Forum-Detailing-Car-Care)
+--- Thread: Detailers in Central Scotland (/Thread-Detailers-in-Central-Scotland)

Detailers in Central Scotland - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2013 02:48pm

Can anybody recommend a detailer in Central Scotland. My car is 19 months old and was GardX treated which seems to have worked really well with use of their detergent every six months

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland - KaDargo - 05-04-2013 04:02pm

(05-04-2013 02:48pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Can anybody recommend a detailed in Central Scotland. My car is 19 months old and was GardX treated which seems to have worked really well with use of their detergent every six months

Tim - I can recommend a guy called 'L Bogrease' Laughing

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland - eddkawasaki - 05-04-2013 04:33pm

Tim, there's a scotland section on the detailingworld forum. the sticky at the top list a few, only one I can vouch for are polished bliss but they are up in aberdeenshire.

if its not against the rules i can post a link to the list if you want or PM you

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland - XFullFatTim - 05-04-2013 07:00pm

Edd, I used to use JKP off the Disco3 forum and he was excellent but SEPA stopped him doing his travelling service as they reckoned the c,earners he was using caused pollution of the watercourses...........

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland - Evo-king - 06-04-2013 03:06pm

I've just googled the GTechniq guys, there is one in Glasgow and the other is in Elgin.

Both probably miles away from you.

RE: Detailers in Central Scotland - eddkawasaki - 06-04-2013 04:03pm

(05-04-2013 07:00pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Edd, I used to use JKP off the Disco3 forum and he was excellent but SEPA stopped him doing his travelling service as they reckoned the c,earners he was using caused pollution of the watercourses...........

Sounds like he was using some pretty agressive chemicals then.

I can definitely recommend the nanolex products if you cannot get it to a Gtecniq dealer. Mine was treated 4 1/2 months ago and it’s still looks great after a wash and rinse.