babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run (/Thread-Only-4-in-a-220-mile-motorway-run)

Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - XFullFatTim - 03-04-2013 05:29pm

Just driven from Stirling to Liverpool and apart from 6 on a transporter heading north on the M6 I only saw 4 Evoques in 220 miles, and one of them, a Silver Pure 5door, was parked a coupe of slots away at Teebay Services. Pity anybody Who got stuck in the monster tailback northbound between J19 and J24, looks like a trailer load of Heinz Tomato Soup was shed onto the 2nd and 3rd lanes northbound -should make for interesting coloured stains on white cars! Saw way more Q3's and Q5's than Evoques, and here's everybody saying how common Evoque has become.

RE: Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - Evo-king - 03-04-2013 06:59pm

I heard on the radio traffic alert that it was beans.

Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - FujiSan - 04-04-2013 09:16am

I did most of that run yesterday, from Windermere to Watford, past the baked bean incident. Must admit, saw a good few RRE's in the lakes but generally I see way more Freelanders than anything else - very common on the roads.

Did see this one in Honister Pass though:
http://twitter.com/broonlife/status/319725802939875328/photo/1

Mind you, it was mine...

RE: Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - KaDargo - 04-04-2013 10:07am

Last week a drive from Mid-Sussex, via Tunbridge Wells (Sevenoaks Hi-Fi), to Sutton(Marsden), then Croydon (John Lewis) and back, I counted 37 altogether, and only 1 other Maurituis (oh hang on, that was in a shop window reflection Laughing !!) - they were mostly black, then white, then red (although I followed an Ipanema with black roof through Croydon - never been a fan of different roof colour, but this actually looked quite good!)

RE: Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - heronb - 04-04-2013 10:17am

(04-04-2013 10:07am)KaDargo Wrote:  (although I followed an Ipanema with black roof through Croydon - never been a fan of different roof colour, but this actually looked quite good!)

of course it does, that's why I picked it.

2 weeks and counting.

RE: Only 4 in a 220 mile motorway run - XFullFatTim - 06-04-2013 02:27pm

Well going on the huge number of Evoques I saw on today's drive north then the best selling colour would be Mauritius Blue with white contrast roof, lots of them on the M6 going south and north! Followed by Firenze, Santorini, OG and Silver.i only saw one other Fuji in the trip.