babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? (/Thread-Anyone-with-Warranty-issues-so-far)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - SEC - 06-02-2013 03:17am

Hi
Just wondering if anyone else here in the forum have had warranty or service issues with their cars ?

Sadly I have and its really spoiled the whole RRE ownership experience.

I am hopeful that a change in dealer to get some action will see the issues resolved, but i cant say that i'd recommend the fit, finish or after sales support to anyone with $75K odd to spend.

Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - Filski - 06-02-2013 04:46am

Which state, city? (If not prepared to name the dealer)

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - SEC - 07-02-2013 09:27pm

NSW, Sydney.
I'm driving a loan car now as they work through replacing the faulty parts.

Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - durham70 - 07-02-2013 09:43pm

Now all resolved.

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - Biker - 09-02-2013 08:40am

Name and shame them! There is no other way of weeding out the crap by naming them and hopefully warn others to not do business with them.
I for one would like to know. And also not ashamed to say I found the dealers on Pacific Highway, Artarmon at the bottom of my list.

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - andrewcui - 10-02-2013 10:15pm

I had the creaking front steering/suspension problem with my evoque... had no issues with the dealer to get the parts ordered and changed under warranty.

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - SEC - 10-02-2013 11:30pm

(07-02-2013 09:43pm)durham70 Wrote:  Now all resolved.

No, not yet, but there is progress.
I'm hoping that by mid this week, I'll have it back - the proof of repair will be when I drive it though.

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - stuv - 11-02-2013 09:06pm

I bought a pure SD4. Managed 740 miles before power steering failed. They have had the car for for 4 weeks and still cant find a cause. Take care!

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - SEC - 13-02-2013 07:56am

(11-02-2013 09:06pm)stuv Wrote:  I bought a pure SD4. Managed 740 miles before power steering failed. They have had the car for for 4 weeks and still cant find a cause. Take care!

Got the call from my Service ( read "warranty") dealer today to advise that further gremlins had been detected, will lead to the car being with them until week-end.

I am thankful that they are being thorough, but terrified at the notion that a luxury brand ( well to me anyhow) can put out second rate rubbish so frequently if other posts in other threads are anything to go by.

At least the service that I receiving NOW is better than the fobbing off I got when I first took the car into the dealership where I bought it from - to be told that "they all squeak and that we cant find anything out of the ordinary was classic avoidance of the issue" - Nice one boys.

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ? - BA74 - 13-02-2013 10:40am

(13-02-2013 07:56am)SEC Wrote:  I am thankful that they are being thorough, but terrified at the notion that a luxury brand ( well to me anyhow) can put out second rate rubbish so frequently if other posts in other threads are anything to go by.

Mate sorry to hear of your drama's but the number of Evoque's sold in Australian in 2012 alone was just under 2,500. Unfair I feel to make the above comment. Personally mine has run perfectly...