Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone with Warranty issues so far ?
SEC

Hi
Just wondering if anyone else here in the forum have had warranty or service issues with their cars ?

Sadly I have and its really spoiled the whole RRE ownership experience.

I am hopeful that a change in dealer to get some action will see the issues resolved, but i cant say that i'd recommend the fit, finish or after sales support to anyone with $75K odd to spend.

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
06-02-2013 03:17am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Filski

Which state, city? (If not prepared to name the dealer)
06-02-2013 04:46am
SEC

RE: Anyone with Warranty issues so far ?

NSW, Sydney.
I'm driving a loan car now as they work through replacing the faulty parts.

Pure, SD4, Fuji White, 5 Door, Ebony Leather, Pano Roof, Reverse Camera , Clearview, Pure Tech and Cold Climate packs, Privacy Glass, Rear Vents.

Delivered 21 September 2012 and the damn thing wont stop rattling ................
07-02-2013 09:27pm
durham70

Now all resolved.
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2013 10:28pm by durham70.)
07-02-2013 09:43pm
Biker

Name and shame them! There is no other way of weeding out the crap by naming them and hopefully warn others to not do business with them.
I for one would like to know. And also not ashamed to say I found the dealers on Pacific Highway, Artarmon at the bottom of my list.

TD4 180 HSE MY17 Fuji White
09-02-2013 08:40am
andrewcui

I had the creaking front steering/suspension problem with my evoque... had no issues with the dealer to get the parts ordered and changed under warranty.

Arrived: SD4 Dynamic, Auto, Black in and out, Style 6 rims, Pano roof, Reverse camera, Privacy glass
10-02-2013 10:15pm
SEC

(07-02-2013 09:43pm)durham70 Wrote:  Now all resolved.

No, not yet, but there is progress.
I'm hoping that by mid this week, I'll have it back - the proof of repair will be when I drive it though.

10-02-2013 11:30pm
stuv

I bought a pure SD4. Managed 740 miles before power steering failed. They have had the car for for 4 weeks and still cant find a cause. Take care!
11-02-2013 09:06pm
SEC

(11-02-2013 09:06pm)stuv Wrote:  I bought a pure SD4. Managed 740 miles before power steering failed. They have had the car for for 4 weeks and still cant find a cause. Take care!

Got the call from my Service ( read "warranty") dealer today to advise that further gremlins had been detected, will lead to the car being with them until week-end.

I am thankful that they are being thorough, but terrified at the notion that a luxury brand ( well to me anyhow) can put out second rate rubbish so frequently if other posts in other threads are anything to go by.

At least the service that I receiving NOW is better than the fobbing off I got when I first took the car into the dealership where I bought it from - to be told that "they all squeak and that we cant find anything out of the ordinary was classic avoidance of the issue" - Nice one boys.

13-02-2013 07:56am
BA74

(13-02-2013 07:56am)SEC Wrote:  I am thankful that they are being thorough, but terrified at the notion that a luxury brand ( well to me anyhow) can put out second rate rubbish so frequently if other posts in other threads are anything to go by.

Mate sorry to hear of your drama's but the number of Evoque's sold in Australian in 2012 alone was just under 2,500. Unfair I feel to make the above comment. Personally mine has run perfectly...

Gone - Range Rover Evoque - Si4 Pure - 5 Door Fuji White
13-02-2013 10:40am