babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey (/Thread-Project-PureNamic-ed4-5dr-Orkney-Grey)

Pages: 1 2 3

Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Gatsby - 26-01-2013 02:10am

I have ordered an ed4 Pure 5dr in OG (due mid march) and plan on transforming it externally into a Dynamic. Hopefully it will look the part but without the price tag - I just couldn't justify the £10k difference on interior stuff!!

I thought - "2 bumpers & some trim £1,500 should cover it" man I was wrong! its ended up nearer £3,000 Inc painting** and without any labour to fit! (i will do it myself)..

If anyone has got any advice on doing this myself, It would be appriecated Smile

Parts received so far:-

Dynamic Front Bumper
Dynamic Rear Bumper
2 x Exhaust Finishers
2 x Dynamic rear bumper trim pieces

Dynamic (black) Front Tow bar cover
1 x Gloss Black Grill
6 x Lower Body side plastics
2 x Lower Body rear arch plastics
2 x Black Plastic Sills
2 x Metal Sill reinforcement bars
Various fixings

** no cost included for Side vents & rear waist trim & wing mirrors, wrap or paint ? advice please

I will continue to add to the thread as thing progress and will take a few pics along the way..

Happydrivin! Gatsby

Fianlly car has arrived, one Saturday and a few hours in the evening - the dynamic parts have beeen fitted..

Final jobs are mirror caps (waiting on RH & Front towbar cover) although the prestige front tow bar cover fits and actuall looks ok..

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - XFullFatTim - 26-01-2013 03:46pm

If you want to look like a real Dynamic then you need the £150 areoflip rear spoiler, some two tone leather seats (or the red Plus seats for sale on eBay!), a set of style 6 alloys and 20" tyres and a set of new headlights with the Signature LEDs, also a set of front fog lights, an SD4 red badge for the boot, black gloss mirror caps ......................... might have been cheaper to have brought the real thing

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Gatsby - 27-01-2013 12:32am

(26-01-2013 03:46pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  If you want to look like a real Dynamic then you need the £150 areoflip rear spoiler, some two tone leather seats (or the red Plus seats for sale on eBay!), a set of style 6 alloys and 20" tyres and a set of new headlights with the Signature LEDs, also a set of front fog lights, an SD4 red badge for the boot, black gloss mirror caps ......................... might have been cheaper to have brought the real thing

I have got the Style 6 alloys & fogs as options on the car, isnt the aeroflip spoiler an option?

The dynam seats & lights I can live with out Smile

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - SINGHY - 27-01-2013 10:16am

You'll need to either paint your grill or buy a dynamic one but you can get the mirrors, side vents , waist rail and roof wrapped in gloss black like I did.

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - jos - 27-01-2013 10:35am

** no cost included for Side vents & rear waist trim & wing mirrors, wrap or paint ? advice please

sidevents > wrap is possible
mirrors > do spray them >wrapping won't work i tryed already

see your pics....

Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - EpicEvo - 27-01-2013 11:05am

I'm getting my mirrors wrapped on Tuesday...

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - WB - 27-01-2013 09:16pm

I know of a few that have had mirrors wrapped - tricky but possible

Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - EpicEvo - 27-01-2013 09:25pm

I'm getting, roof, rear spoiler and mirrors all wrapped gloss black for £200

RE: Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - Gatsby - 27-01-2013 10:13pm

(27-01-2013 09:25pm)EpicEvo Wrote:  I'm getting, roof, rear spoiler and mirrors all wrapped gloss black for £200

Hope it looks well - let me know Smile

Project PureNamic ed4 5dr Orkney Grey - EpicEvo - 27-01-2013 10:14pm

Ill post pictures Smile I collect my car tomorrow and getting it wrapped the day after. Sod paying £500 to get LR to do it