babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Production problem - check your Evoque! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Production problem - check your Evoque! (/Thread-Production-problem-check-your-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Production problem - check your Evoque! - Jai - 29-11-2012 02:38pm

That looks horrid nightfox, very obvious. I dare say you guys are all up for a new car, that's a massive oversight. Shame for all the people who are yet to get their November builds around the globe to only discover their rear quarter is wonky as!! In this case it would have been good if LR cheaped out and did the rear quarters in plastic like they did the front fenders Smile

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - WB - 29-11-2012 02:39pm

(29-11-2012 02:38pm)Jai Wrote:  That looks horrid nightfox, very obvious. I dare say you guys are all up for a new car, that's a massive oversight. Shame for all the people who are yet to get their November builds around the globe to only discover their rear quarter is wonky as!! In this case it would have been good if LR cheaped out and did the rear quarters in plastic like they did the front fenders Smile

I'm really not sure where this is going to go yet. LR CS are still making noises that this is the first they've heard of the issue and I'm going to give them a few days to come back with an official response.

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - NightFox - 29-11-2012 02:41pm

(29-11-2012 02:39pm)WB Wrote:  I'm really not sure where this is going to go yet. LR CS are still making noises that this is the first they've heard of the issue and I'm going to give them a few days to come back with an official response.

Feel free to use my picture as a further example if they're still saying it's a one-off!

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - WB - 29-11-2012 02:47pm

(29-11-2012 02:41pm)NightFox Wrote:  Feel free to use my picture as a further example if they're still saying it's a one-off!

Thanks I'll do that. I've already given them a count - I'm up to 8 so far and the pics will be useful additional evidence in case they are in denial.

Keep us posted on how you get on with yours too.

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - NightFox - 29-11-2012 03:03pm

(29-11-2012 02:47pm)WB Wrote:  Thanks I'll do that. I've already given them a count - I'm up to 8 so far and the pics will be useful additional evidence in case they are in denial.

Keep us posted on how you get on with yours too.

I've just emailed my dealer and asked them to escalate to LR, I'll post back the response I get.

Production problem - check your Evoque! - Jai - 29-11-2012 03:15pm

We won't see any November builds in Australia until atleast January maybe February, I dare say only EU countries will see November builds until mid/late December.

Poor tail lamp fitting folk, obviously a bit to numb from lamp installs to notice they need to go around a big bump now lol

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - WB - 29-11-2012 05:28pm

(29-11-2012 03:03pm)NightFox Wrote:  I've just emailed my dealer and asked them to escalate to LR, I'll post back the response I get.

Has your dealer seen the problem? If not worth sending them your photo as LR will ask for photos as they did with mine.

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - NightFox - 29-11-2012 05:52pm

(29-11-2012 05:28pm)WB Wrote:  Has your dealer seen the problem? If not worth sending them your photo as LR will ask for photos as they did with mine.

Yep, I sent them the photo (as they're 100 miles away) and also suggested they check any they've got in for PDI. Not heard anything back yet though IIRC it's my salesman's day off today

RE: Production problem - check your Evoque! - Rxa - 02-12-2012 12:24am

I had a good look at my Evoque today, it's got the same problem Sad. Build date 2nd November.

Production problem - check your Evoque! - Filski - 02-12-2012 01:38am

Hope this is sorted quickly. In looking at a Jan build, hopefully late rather than early Jan. I too will go over the car slowly and carefully, the dealer has been made aware I won't accept wonky panels.