babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
ordered today getting it on Saturday! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: ordered today getting it on Saturday! (/Thread-ordered-today-getting-it-on-Saturday)

ordered today getting it on Saturday! - muff - 06-11-2012 06:53pm

result! Having been thinking about buying one for my wife for a few weeks now, I called my local dealer to place an order at 4pm today and to find out when I could expect delivery. I was informed 'late January sir...however, we have a cancelled order sitting here in the showroom, if your interested, you can have this one any time you like.'

it's not the spec I was going to order, but hey - it's there, it's new and unregistered and it's mine. A Pure TD4 with front fogs and front parking sensors - and at the pre-price increase of £29,610. Result. Is this the cheapest deal in the UK for a brand new one I wonder. I was going to order a Pure SD4 with tech pack and lifestyle pack. But for the saving of £5,500 on the extras I'm happy to compromise for a second car. Very HappyVery HappyVery Happy

RE: ordered today getting it on Saturday! - The Valeter - 06-11-2012 07:35pm

Sounds good but what is a Lifestyle Pack? Never heard of that one.

Re: ordered today getting it on Saturday! - Easty - 06-11-2012 07:50pm

Congrats.. Wish I could have relaxed my desires a little. Hate waiting. Also with my delivery date i may end up with a "the morning after christmas party" car..

Sent from my ST17a using Tapatalk 2

RE: ordered today getting it on Saturday! - muff - 06-11-2012 11:49pm

(06-11-2012 07:35pm)The Valeter Wrote:  Sounds good but what is a Lifestyle Pack? Never heard of that one.

meant Style Pack

RE: ordered today getting it on Saturday! - XFullFatTim - 06-11-2012 11:54pm

Should have got a huge discount for taking a discontinued model off their hands....................... TD4 is now not available for ordering in the UK as of last week!

ordered today getting it on Saturday! - muff - 07-11-2012 09:16am

I know Tim. But still a bargain IMHO