babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull (/Thread-Red-ambient-lighting-in-the-door-handle-pull)

Pages: 1 2

Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - gibbyd - 05-11-2012 11:52pm

Just what the title says, I have changed the white lights to red. How? By putting a very small patch of sticky tape over the hole where the light shines from and coloured it over with a red marker pen lol. Works a treat, extra red!!!

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - The Valeter - 05-11-2012 11:55pm

(05-11-2012 11:52pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Just what the title says, I have changed the white lights to red. How? By putting a very small patch of sticky tape over the hole where the light shines from and coloured it over with a red marker pen lol. Works a treat, extra red!!!

That must be dull (as in not bright) then as mine are red from the factory & the brightness is rubbish.

Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - gibbyd - 06-11-2012 12:04am

In door handle pull, the chrome pull handle, they are usually white, it's just a little extra.

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - NightFox - 06-11-2012 12:12am

Is this the internal door handles? I thought they were part of the mood lighting set up where you could change the colour?

Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - gibbyd - 06-11-2012 12:16am

On my pure they only shine white. The other led in the pull handle will change colour with the mood light settings but its not enough.
Will take a pic tomorrow!

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - The Valeter - 06-11-2012 01:03am

(06-11-2012 12:04am)gibbyd Wrote:  In door handle pull, the chrome pull handle, they are usually white, it's just a little extra.

Oh that one,,,sorry I got muddled with the other one!

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - XFullFatTim - 06-11-2012 11:13am

Bit of a hassle when you want to have blue mood lighting............................... and the door pulls stay red!

Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - Teetree - 06-11-2012 03:42pm

(05-11-2012 11:52pm)gibbyd Wrote:  Just what the title says, I have changed the white lights to red. How? By putting a very small patch of sticky tape over the hole where the light shines from and coloured it over with a red marker pen lol. Works a treat, extra red!!!

Hope u have marker pens for the other colours too!Smile

RE: Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - NightFox - 06-11-2012 09:19pm

(06-11-2012 03:42pm)Teetree Wrote:  Hope u have marker pens for the other colours too!Smile

With a tin of Quality Street I dare say you could actually improve the range of available colours Very Happy

Red ambient lighting in the door handle pull - gibbyd - 07-11-2012 07:58am

Sorry have been a while, I have been getting rid of my sun visor stickers with a big black crayon, next job is to draw in the bonnet vents!! :0)[Image: ava5emyv.jpg]