babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A few snaps - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: A few snaps (/Thread-A-few-snaps)

A few snaps - J77 - 21-10-2012 03:11pm

Out and about today taken a few snaps for the calendar, a rare bit of sunshine after all that rain.

[Image: 255-1.jpg]
[Image: 263-1.jpg]
[Image: 262-1.jpg]
[Image: 261-2.jpg]
[Image: 256-1.jpg]
[Image: 258.jpg]

RE: A few snaps - vinny - 21-10-2012 08:53pm

Welcome to the 20's club at last J!That all the cash spent from the Olympic trip?.My mate was down there with you...Colin (Boomer)

RE: A few snaps - XFullFatTim - 21-10-2012 09:15pm

Yep it was a grand day up here today, I took the Defender off into the QEFP to recce for an SLROC Greenroad Run and find some nice places to go off road for those who like to get a little dirt in their wheel arches and found some cracking side routes.

It doesn't look like it is for Evoques on this bit but under all that long grass is a lovely hard track not drive for about 20 years!
[Image: DSCF0435_zpse8f4e081.jpg]

An autumnal evening (about 5pm) looking along Loch Chon
[Image: DSCF0444_zpsb439accd.jpg]

This is not a photochop picture, there was not a breath of wind, and it's too late in the year for midges too
[Image: DSCF0445.jpg]

Land Rovers on the trail
[Image: DSCF0447_zps5af52512.jpg]

If anybody in Central Scotland would be interested in coming along on the actual GRR please let me know - all the tracks are timber extraction roads so hard/ compacted gravel, special stages are definitely not for Freelanders and Evoques but I have 5 spare seats in my Defender................. if you don't want to rip the bottom out of your Evo on a special stage but fancy driving the forest trails. There are about 40 miles of trails on this run.

RE: A few snaps - J77 - 21-10-2012 10:02pm

@vinny- yes that's the extra cash gone, I took from him the other day, he said you were fixing his heating or something.

@Tim- good photos there, my back drops not as grand, the second photo is actually in Methil docks. The hill is a lot steeper than it looks, I nearly broke my neck walking down. I had visions of the car following me.

RE: A few snaps - vinny - 22-10-2012 10:07pm

Looks a whole different car on the 20's don't you think?very nice!
Colin is a sound guy we live in the same estate and go to watch the Rangers known him for years,wouldn't get on a bus if he was driving tho Laughing

RE: A few snaps - J77 - 23-10-2012 08:44am

I'm pleased with the wheels, as you say it looks completely different. The scary thing with Colin is he mentors the new drivers Laughing