babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Double bleep - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Double bleep (/Thread-Double-bleep)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Double bleep - XFullFatTim - 04-09-2012 07:49pm

I found the other day when I tried to drive off with the driver's door not fully closed that the EPB would not release, open and fully close the door and I was able to drive off!

RE: Double bleep - vinny - 04-09-2012 08:03pm

(04-09-2012 04:53pm)griff Wrote:  single press is lock without interior alarm being on - 1 beep. double press full licking including internal 2 beeps.

might be pressing lock button twice?
Cheers

My Mrs wants to know where she can an evoque like yours that has "full licking and internal beeps" didn't see that on the options list!!Laughing

RE: Double bleep - Lone Rangerover - 04-09-2012 08:10pm

(04-09-2012 08:03pm)vinny Wrote:  My Mrs wants to know where she can an evoque like yours that has "full licking and internal beeps" didn't see that on the options list!!Laughing

Lol

RE: Double bleep - cjfp - 04-09-2012 08:16pm

(04-09-2012 07:49pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  I found the other day when I tried to drive off with the driver's door not fully closed that the EPB would not release, open and fully close the door and I was able to drive off!

Safety feature - this was pointed out to me specifically on the pre-launch LR drive day at the Southampton boat show.

Griff - have you got a new phone recently as your spelling and grammar has gone allocertheplace (sorry, all over the place) Laughing

RE: Double bleep - Griff449 - 04-09-2012 08:37pm

Flippin IPAD lol

Note to self - Must conentrate and double check spelling.....................
Oops done it again lol