babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
diping mirrors - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Tips & Tricks (/Forum-Tips-Tricks)
+--- Thread: diping mirrors (/Thread-diping-mirrors)

diping mirrors - Xpouj09 - 27-08-2012 11:00am

HI,

very happy with my new Evoque - but when I Reverse - side mirrors tilt down - great function - but they I need them tilt little bit less - can I adjust it somehow ?

Other question - in car menu - there is Easy Entry/Exit - what is that ?

Thanks for answers !

Re: diping mirrors - DaveR - 27-08-2012 11:08am

Hi, from memory, adjust the mirrors to where you want them whilst in reverse. I think it then remembers this setting the next time you select reverse.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Easy entry /exit lowers the seat when the ignition is switched off. I raises again to your prefered setting when the car is next started.

RE: diping mirrors - Xpouj09 - 27-08-2012 08:31pm

(27-08-2012 11:08am)DaveR Wrote:  Hi, from memory, adjust the mirrors to where you want them whilst in reverse. I think it then remembers this setting the next time you select reverse.

Easy entry /exit lowers the seat when the ignition is switched off. I raises again to your prefered setting when the car is next started.

Yes - this works ! many thanks !

RE: diping mirrors - XFullFatTim - 27-08-2012 10:17pm

I posted somewhere how to set up the reverse dip when somebody asked if it was possible to only have one mirror dip, which you can if you set it to the same position for going backward as you have it for going forwards