babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Interior footwell lights - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Technical (/Forum-Technical)
+--- Thread: Interior footwell lights (/Thread-Interior-footwell-lights)

Interior footwell lights - Neo - 22-08-2012 10:29am

Can find the answer or thread anywhere so thought I would ask.

I noticed the interior footwell lights don't turn on while the car is driving? I know they turn on when a door is opened but I love to see the footwell lights light up while driving. This is a nice feature in my other european cars. Is there any way to activate it? I can't find it in the settings menu.

Thanks
Neo

RE: Interior footwell lights - XFullFatTim - 22-08-2012 12:33pm

Why would you want to see your feet in the dark? You are supposed to be looking at the road!

Interior footwell lights - Neo - 22-08-2012 01:16pm

Hehe, it's more for the passengers but it also illuminates the floor at yr feet so it's not too dark. I see this feature in the bmws, audis and VW cars which I like.

RE: Interior footwell lights - abcya - 28-08-2012 08:45pm

+1
I've seen it on a Lexus and it is a nice feature. Perhaps mainly for the front seat passenger, but also in case (you think) something's dropped / rolled / crawled into the driver footwell!

RE: Interior footwell lights - Griff449 - 28-08-2012 08:56pm

Could always drive with the door open they will light up then lol

Interior footwell lights - Neo - 28-08-2012 10:32pm

Good thinking, haha

RE: Interior footwell lights - PhilSkill - 28-08-2012 10:46pm

The blue ambient lights from the centre console does light the footwell slightly, although not so you'd notice!

RE: Interior footwell lights - cjfp - 28-08-2012 10:47pm

Iirc, Switch on the centre front interior light and the footwell lights come on.

RE: Interior footwell lights - mark_n - 29-08-2012 12:01am

You recall correctly.