babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A Evoque a local dealer is selling - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Photos & Video (/Forum-Photos-Video)
+--- Thread: A Evoque a local dealer is selling (/Thread-A-Evoque-a-local-dealer-is-selling)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling - cousin.it - 21-08-2012 04:11am

Wow. So a "murdered out" Evoque. I hadn't heard the term until recently when a coworker mentioned it to me and I Googled "murdered out cars". That fits this one.

A Evoque a local dealer is selling - Neo - 21-08-2012 04:16am

(20-08-2012 10:29pm)cs33wa Wrote:  Neo, what do you think of the wheel? Maybe I should go 'all out' and paint it black?!Rolling Eyes

I have seen the style 6 painted in gloss black and I didnt like the combo ( just my opinion if course) . Maybe it's just the wheels don't look good in black? I have seen other wheels in black and they looked awesome with the evoques.
I wonder what the people who replied to this thread think of the VB edition evoque (as it has the grey matte paint finish)? I like the exterior styling an matte paint but I don't like the interior (just too girlie for me)

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling - cs33wa - 21-08-2012 09:32am

(21-08-2012 04:16am)Neo Wrote:  I have seen the style 6 painted in gloss black and I didnt like the combo ( just my opinion if course) . Maybe it's just the wheels don't look good in black? I have seen other wheels in black and they looked awesome with the evoques.
I wonder what the people who replied to this thread think of the VB edition evoque (as it has the grey matte paint finish)? I like the exterior styling an matte paint but I don't like the interior (just too girlie for me)

Actually, my ideal wheel is the body colour (dark grey) with body finishing (matte). On a white car, that's going to be sharp!!
I agreed with you that all black in style 7 is not the prefect combo for some reason. I really think is the design. But If style 7 doesn't contrast enough (dark enough), I have no choice but to go with black.

Isn't Lamborghini available in this form as well?!

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling - Barneyridge - 21-08-2012 10:36am

Not sure about it, I think it is missing something but not sure what it is. Maybe some dark tints and the dynamic bumpers.

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling - vcruiser - 03-09-2012 11:27pm

would look great on a dynamic. but not for a prestige or pure!

RE: A Evoque a local dealer is selling - XFullFatTim - 04-09-2012 08:17pm

Not the most beautiful Evoque IMHO