babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
My Dynamic Fuji White - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: My Dynamic Fuji White (/Thread-My-Dynamic-Fuji-White)

Pages: 1 2

My Dynamic Fuji White - hajadoon - 18-08-2012 11:55am

At last it is has arrived. The final cost USD 163,000. Like the looks and my choice of colour
A few nags, the details of which I will post laterQuestion
Used IrfanView (free-shareware) to downsize image to 800X600 as suggested by PhilSkill

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - XFullFatTim - 18-08-2012 12:30pm

Nice, congratulations

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - hajadoon - 18-08-2012 12:34pm

(18-08-2012 12:30pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Nice, congratulations

Thanks, Tim

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - Griff449 - 18-08-2012 12:37pm

Congrats looks well in the pictures Smile

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - Westy - 18-08-2012 12:51pm

Car looks great, i like the look of the dynamic with those wheels, think it looks cleaner, I hope all that money was for gold lining of the components, sounds like your government is having a party with import taxes.

EnjoyVery Happy

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - Evo-king - 18-08-2012 03:07pm

If I'm seeing these pictures correctly, you have one front parking sensor body colour painted and the other in black.

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - hajadoon - 18-08-2012 03:20pm

That is not a black painted sensor but a missing sensor which disappeared on the way home from the dealers on the very first day, one of the few nags I was going to post later but I knew some one will notice this. The hole has the outer white ring but the sensor disappeared without leaving a trace, looked inside with a torch and couldn't see any wire, harness and there was or is no sensor malfunction message. Extremely disappointed with such poor build quality and there are other problems with paint under the hood. I have complained to the dealer who assured me that my concerns will be forwarded to Land Rover

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - XFullFatTim - 18-08-2012 05:28pm

One thing for sure, you see too many others out there!

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - SINGHY - 18-08-2012 05:52pm

Looks great and what a stunning backdrop. Congratulations and hope the few niggles haven't spoilt it for you.

RE: My Dynamic Fuji White - PhilSkill - 19-08-2012 08:53pm

Nice choice... Very Happy (it looks very familiar!)