babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
MY13 specs revealed - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: MY13 specs revealed (/Thread-MY13-specs-revealed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: MY13 specs revealed - LonnyGer - 04-09-2012 05:53pm

(04-09-2012 05:42pm)Ghost Rider Wrote:  Found another MY13 feature. When you unlock it it beeps, Apparently it is to asssit with keyless entry. I find it quite annoying and I cant see myself winning many popularity contests with my neighbours. Took it into the dealer to sort a minor problem out and asked them how to turn it off whilst I was there. They knew nothing about it so contacted LR who said they wouild have to get back to them on how to turn it off as they didn't know either

Laughing Now thats a funny story.Rolling Eyes

RE: MY13 specs revealed - andrey1302 - 04-09-2012 06:31pm

(04-09-2012 05:42pm)Ghost Rider Wrote:  Found another MY13 feature. When you unlock it it beeps, Apparently it is to asssit with keyless entry. I find it quite annoying and I cant see myself winning many popularity contests with my neighbours. Took it into the dealer to sort a minor problem out and asked them how to turn it off whilst I was there. They knew nothing about it so contacted LR who said they wouild have to get back to them on how to turn it off as they didn't know either

I know for locking you can turn it off from the menu on the dashboard through the steering wheels controls, not sure if its the same trick for unlocking though...

RE: MY13 specs revealed - XFullFatTim - 04-09-2012 08:03pm

I was handed the 2013MY Evoque brochure yesterday and also available as accessories are:
"Technical Grey" (LRs description not mine) coloured 20" 9 spoke "Stormer" style alloys, to go with the Fuji White, Black and polished sets

A replacement gear selector knob for the autos in Red or Silver and also a leather top finisher for the selector.

RE: MY13 specs revealed - Shenley - 05-09-2012 09:20am

Online MY13 'e brochure'

http://landrover.tagworldwide.com/evoque/130/download-pdf.php?pdf=Evoque_130_en_GB.pdf

RE: MY13 specs revealed - adrianyew - 05-09-2012 03:05pm

Thank you Shenley, have just downloaded the brochure and its been helpful. Just ordered by Dynamic 2 weeks ago and its been confirmed to be MY13 model as car is still not manufactured yet and delivery should be around before xmas. Was looking at the options available and now its alot more now compared to the MY12 model. The decal on the front running through to the back looks interesting and so does the white rims, makes it look "mini cooper" like. Am wondering if you get the dynamic model and wanting to opt for the oxford leather interior, does that constitute as an option or its part of the choice that you would have if you ordered a dynamic?

(05-09-2012 09:20am)Shenley Wrote:  Online MY13 'e brochure'

http://landrover.tagworldwide.com/evoque/130/download-pdf.php?pdf=Evoque_130_en_GB.pdf

RE: MY13 specs revealed - LonnyGer - 05-09-2012 03:50pm

(05-09-2012 03:05pm)adrianyew Wrote:  Thank you Shenley, have just downloaded the brochure and its been helpful. Just ordered by Dynamic 2 weeks ago and its been confirmed to be MY13 model as car is still not manufactured yet and delivery should be around before xmas. Was looking at the options available and now its alot more now compared to the MY12 model. The decal on the front running through to the back looks interesting and so does the white rims, makes it look "mini cooper" like. Am wondering if you get the dynamic model and wanting to opt for the oxford leather interior, does that constitute as an option or its part of the choice that you would have if you ordered a dynamic?

Its an Option, same price as the dynamic plus interior, i know this because i went for the ebony oxford interior, here in germany i have to pay 4.500 EurosRolling Eyes.

P.S. just checked the configurator and found out that pre heating isnt available anymore in germany, does this affect my order? Because its part of my configuration"?

RE: MY13 specs revealed - adrianyew - 05-09-2012 04:59pm

WOw! 4500 euros is a huge sum! reckon it will look and feel just as good! Doesnt the pre-heating comes under the winter package?
(05-09-2012 03:50pm)LonnyGer Wrote:  Its an Option, same price as the dynamic plus interior, i know this because i went for the ebony oxford interior, here in germany i have to pay 4.500 EurosRolling Eyes.

P.S. just checked the configurator and found out that pre heating isnt available anymore in germany, does this affect my order? Because its part of my configuration"?

RE: MY13 specs revealed - Barton Evoque - 06-09-2012 07:51am

One thing i have noticed in new online brochure it says it now plays mpeg4 video on screen rather than divx movies.

RE: MY13 specs revealed - XFullFatTim - 06-09-2012 07:56am

White alloys were an option at launch, I'm surprised that they are still in there as I dont think LR has sold one set! In the 2013 brouchure there are now grey painted alloys, painted in "Technical Grey"

RE: MY13 specs revealed - Barton Evoque - 07-09-2012 03:08pm

Just checking topix for my new my13 car its say Audio 600w thought it was either 380w or 825w also my TD4 is saying 2.2L CR DI 16V 14 DSL 190PS thought it would be 150ps.