babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Simple question - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Simple question (/Thread-Simple-question)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Simple question - Belvoirbloke - 22-06-2012 11:38am

I want to know who and why not ....
I know I know.

RE: Simple question - ED209 - 22-06-2012 11:42am

Would not buy another, not becaus eof the car but becaus eof the dealers.

RE: Simple question - ant - 24-06-2012 11:46am

Like it.

RE: Simple question - PhilSkill - 24-06-2012 10:42pm

Love it, but wouldn't buy another as I've already got one! Laughing

RE: Simple question - ChuckieB - 24-06-2012 11:50pm

Don't know yet. Will be able to make that call come snow time! Looks promising though, as it's been pretty sure footed in all this disgusting weather!

RE: Simple question - Mudi1 - 25-06-2012 12:19am

(22-06-2012 11:42am)ED209 Wrote:  Would not buy another, not becaus eof the car but becaus eof the dealers.

eof? twice?Laughing

RE: Simple question - XFullFatTim - 27-06-2012 02:23pm

There are good dealers out the ED, they sometimes take some finding but they are out there. Of the 4 I have used over my years of LR ownership 1 folded/ was taken over by a huge chain and they lost the franchise (the original owners were a Land Rover and Bentley dealer on the same site!), one was so rubbish at getting me a demo drive I never went back and the other two have been first rate, one is a small family business, Morrison's Land Rover in Stirling, the other is our forum sponsor Lookers Park Royal

RE: Simple question - olde - 03-08-2012 12:27pm

Hey, I do not remember voting "no". If I did, I apologize. I most certainly do like my Evoque. In fact, I do not recall voting at all on this topic. Could my vote somehow have made itself...? Anyway, if any moderators are capable of reversing my vote, please do so, this is an important statistic. Crikey!

RE: Simple question - PhilSkill - 03-08-2012 02:00pm

olde, you ca re-do your vote easily, just look for the "undo vote" link!