babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques (/Thread-Neo-Missy-Queevo-s-Evoques)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 17-06-2012 01:49pm

No, topix just gives me all the specs for my car. I still am getting "no records found" on the shipping website. I'm hoping it shows up tomorrow. Fingers crossed!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 17-06-2012 02:04pm

Cool, please keep me posted on the progress of your car and if luck would have it, yours and mine can be bunk buddies!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 18-06-2012 11:02am

Hi Neo,

Has your car appeared in Topix yet?
Mine's still not showing up on the shipping site.... grrrr!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 18-06-2012 11:34am

(18-06-2012 11:02am)missevoque Wrote:  Hi Neo,

Has your car appeared in Topix yet?
Mine's still not showing up on the shipping site.... grrrr!

hmmmmmm,

still not showing up on Topix yet !!! I'm trying to be patient and wait till the end of the week.......

Apparently mine started (or finished) build on the 11 June? Can't confirm which way.

BTW, which dealer did you get your car from? I got mine from Trivett, Alexandria.

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - QUEEVO - 18-06-2012 11:35am

I think there are two sites the shipping/export site to find the vessel using the VIN and then you can track the ship using the tracking site... Anyway, that's what I'd do if I had my VIN...

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 18-06-2012 12:45pm

Neo - Trivett Paramatta (well, orix via trivett) but I've not actually seen an evoque in the flesh. I currently live overseas but am moving back to sydney next month so organised the car before I leave cos I knew there'd be a wait... Quite possibly the largest purchase I'll ever make sight unseen!

Queevo - there's 2 sites?!? I've been checking the wallenius one http://www.2wglobal.com/www/WEP/index.jsp
What's the other one!?!?
I'm so excited now....

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - TiTan - 18-06-2012 01:37pm

Once you get the ship name from 2wglobal, then you can track the ship at http://www.marinetraffic.com

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 19-06-2012 08:46am

Still no sign of my VIN appearing on Topix. Is everything slow in LR land? Do they have computers in that Halewood plant at all?

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 19-06-2012 10:37am

Hey, missevoque, the good news is my VIN is working on the shipping companies' website and it's confirmed to be on the Parsifal (yippy!). It is due into Port Kembla on the 31 July.....

Topix is still hopeless and not showing my car yet Sad

You should try on the shipping companies' website to search for yours. Hopefully yours will be on the same boat! It's getting closer now......

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 19-06-2012 12:16pm

It's there! It's there! We are on the same ship!
I just did a little dance as it came up on my screen!

The countdown to 31/7 begins....!!!!