Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques
Neo

Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques

Hi All,

Finally, I have a Vista printout from the dealer so I'm starting to see more details! Woohoo.

[Image: EvoqueVistaprintout2.jpg]

The first thing I did was to double check the car and the options - its all correct (Yay!)

I have a few questions;

1. From the printout, it says

Accepted Build date: 15/06/12
Current planned build date: 9/06/12

Does this mean my build date has moved forward?

2. Factory complete date: 18/06/12 - if it is built on 9/6/12, does it take 9 days for it to be built and inspected/QA'd?
How long does it normally take to build (I read somewhere 5days?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2012 12:51am by Neo.)
25-05-2012 09:27am
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chiggy

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout

5-9 days it takes.

Yes accepted build date is confirmed build date (i.e. your car will definitely go into build on this date if it doesn't go in earlier). Current planned build date means it could go in on the 9th depending on their build requirements, conditions etc etc. So that's a good thing!

If it is built on 9th then it won't be complete on 18th - most likely earlier. not long to go! in 3 weeks your car may even be built!

congrats! and the specs sound fantastic! great car you will have - especially with the adaptive dynamics!

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
25-05-2012 09:33am
Neo

Thanks Chiggy! I hear you want a new Evoque too? Care for a 5 months wait for a new one?

I was hoping best case scenario would be if they complete the build and release it before the 18 Jun so it can be shipped on the (Parsifal ship leaving on 18 Jun).

Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

(This post was last modified: 25-05-2012 12:12pm by Neo.)
25-05-2012 12:09pm
chiggy

I'm even happy with just one they have in stock or whatever is on carpoint - 310 cars on carpoint! i'm sure one of them will suit me.

Evoque Round 2: Fuji Si4 Dynamic - 5dr. Pursuit interior. Dynamic Tech Pack. Adaptive Xenons. 19in Standard Alloy wheels. Twisted Evil
Contrast black roof (to be painted soon). (Previously a Firenze Pure owner - still my favourite colour Wink)
25-05-2012 02:52pm
QUEEVO

Looks like a great deal of information about the order...

regards,
Queevo
----------------------------------------------------------------------
MY12 TD4 Prestige Auto, Baltic Blue / Vibe, Tech, Surround Cameras, Fixed Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass
28-05-2012 11:52am
Neo

(28-05-2012 11:52am)QUEEVO Wrote:  Looks like a great deal of information about the order...

It's pretty good but I hear the Topix has much more detailed info but I need to get the VIN first.

28-05-2012 01:52pm
L538

(28-05-2012 01:52pm)Neo Wrote:  It's pretty good but I hear the Topix has much more detailed info but I need to get the VIN first.

That's true. As soon as the car goes to the production line, the dealer will have the VIN. You can then enter it in Topix and follow the process. The really good thing is that you can see (and therefore check) what's included in your build so as to ensure they have it right before it leaves the factory. My dealer then provided me with the shipping details and I followed the car all the way to its offloading.

We have the car now and it's great. Excellent service (so far) from the dealership as well.

Auto SD4 Prestige; Firenze; Keyless Entry; Rear Vents; Park Assist; Panoramic Roof; Adaptive Dynamics; Blind Spot monitor; Adaptive Xenon & LED Signature lighting; Auto high beam assist; Tyre Pressure Monitor; Tech Pack; Surround Camera.
29-05-2012 12:22am
Neo

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout

Cool, thanks for the info! Can't wait until I get the VIN in mid June.

29-05-2012 12:23am
Neo

Hi All,

My dealer gave me the VIN but Topix is reporting 'VIN not found'. Does this mean I have to wait a few more days or weeks before it is updated in the system?

12-06-2012 09:26am
chiggy

(12-06-2012 09:26am)Neo Wrote:  Hi All,

My dealer gave me the VIN but Topix is reporting 'VIN not found'. Does this mean I have to wait a few more days or weeks before it is updated in the system?

that is correct.

Check the shipping website possibly to see if its been delivered to the docks?

its a good thing though - sometimes Topix just takes time.

12-06-2012 09:31am