babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques (/Thread-Neo-Missy-Queevo-s-Evoques)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 12-06-2012 11:59am

Geez,more waiting? Lol

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Rossy100 - 12-06-2012 01:26pm

My car started build on May 31st, was given VIN by dealer on June 6th (after bank holidays), but didn't show in Topix until June 8th. Car then delivered to dealer June 11th, with pickup scheduled for Friday 15th!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 12-06-2012 10:37pm

Looks like i have to wait a week then ( although i will be checking everyday of course!). Thats a very fast turn around for you Rossy! So envious.......

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 16-06-2012 01:34am

Ok, the good news is that the car has completed build and is going for QA before it is shipped to the docks. It they work fast (and hard) enough it can make it onto the Parsifal ship on the 19 June (fingers crossed), otherwise the next ship leaves on the 27 June (Grand Mercury).

Question, will Topix reveal which ship it is going on or do I need to check with the shipping company and do a search for my car (do I use the VIN number again)? Thanks.

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - chiggy - 16-06-2012 03:33am

(16-06-2012 01:34am)Neo Wrote:  Ok, the good news is that the car has completed build and is going for QA before it is shipped to the docks. It they work fast (and hard) enough it can make it onto the Parsifal ship on the 19 June (fingers crossed), otherwise the next ship leaves on the 27 June (Grand Mercury).

Question, will Topix reveal which ship it is going on or do I need to check with the shipping company and do a search for my car (do I use the VIN number again)? Thanks.

use the shipping company and put your VIN in the cargo ID box. It'll tell you if its been "loaded" onto the ship.

https://att.2wglobal.com/gstattweb/ocean.do?method=getDefaultOceanQuickSearchPage

good luck!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 16-06-2012 06:27am

thanks Chiggy!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 17-06-2012 06:46am

Hi Neo,
I think there's a very good chance you and I could end up being on the same boat! My car showed up in Topix today. Still not coming up on the shipping site yet, but based on your vista print out, you and I have the same build date/delivery dates etc.

I'm checking every day for shipping details... So close!

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 17-06-2012 11:19am

Cool ! Somehow mine is not showing up on Topix yet? And I checked twice a day too!

It's good my car has a baby sister to ride on the boat, hehe

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - missevoque - 17-06-2012 01:21pm

Mine showed up in topix today so yours cant be far away. I can't wait for the shipping info... that will show the end is near!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 17-06-2012 01:47pm

(17-06-2012 01:21pm)missevoque Wrote:  Mine showed up in topix today so yours cant be far away. I can't wait for the shipping info... that will show the end is near!

Does the Topix output tell you which ship your car will be on? Or do you just go to the shipping website to find that out (once they update their system)?