babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Regional Discussions (/Forum-Regional-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Australia & New Zealand (/Forum-Australia-New-Zealand)
+--- Thread: Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques (/Thread-Neo-Missy-Queevo-s-Evoques)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

Neo, Missy & Queevo's Evoques - Neo - 25-05-2012 09:27am

Hi All,

Finally, I have a Vista printout from the dealer so I'm starting to see more details! Woohoo.

[Image: EvoqueVistaprintout2.jpg]

The first thing I did was to double check the car and the options - its all correct (Yay!)

I have a few questions;

1. From the printout, it says

Accepted Build date: 15/06/12
Current planned build date: 9/06/12

Does this mean my build date has moved forward?

2. Factory complete date: 18/06/12 - if it is built on 9/6/12, does it take 9 days for it to be built and inspected/QA'd?
How long does it normally take to build (I read somewhere 5days?)

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - chiggy - 25-05-2012 09:33am

5-9 days it takes.

Yes accepted build date is confirmed build date (i.e. your car will definitely go into build on this date if it doesn't go in earlier). Current planned build date means it could go in on the 9th depending on their build requirements, conditions etc etc. So that's a good thing!

If it is built on 9th then it won't be complete on 18th - most likely earlier. not long to go! in 3 weeks your car may even be built!

congrats! and the specs sound fantastic! great car you will have - especially with the adaptive dynamics!

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 25-05-2012 12:09pm

Thanks Chiggy! I hear you want a new Evoque too? Care for a 5 months wait for a new one?

I was hoping best case scenario would be if they complete the build and release it before the 18 Jun so it can be shipped on the (Parsifal ship leaving on 18 Jun).

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - chiggy - 25-05-2012 02:52pm

I'm even happy with just one they have in stock or whatever is on carpoint - 310 cars on carpoint! i'm sure one of them will suit me.

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - QUEEVO - 28-05-2012 11:52am

Looks like a great deal of information about the order...

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 28-05-2012 01:52pm

(28-05-2012 11:52am)QUEEVO Wrote:  Looks like a great deal of information about the order...

It's pretty good but I hear the Topix has much more detailed info but I need to get the VIN first.

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - L538 - 29-05-2012 12:22am

(28-05-2012 01:52pm)Neo Wrote:  It's pretty good but I hear the Topix has much more detailed info but I need to get the VIN first.

That's true. As soon as the car goes to the production line, the dealer will have the VIN. You can then enter it in Topix and follow the process. The really good thing is that you can see (and therefore check) what's included in your build so as to ensure they have it right before it leaves the factory. My dealer then provided me with the shipping details and I followed the car all the way to its offloading.

We have the car now and it's great. Excellent service (so far) from the dealership as well.

Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 29-05-2012 12:23am

Cool, thanks for the info! Can't wait until I get the VIN in mid June.

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - Neo - 12-06-2012 09:26am

Hi All,

My dealer gave me the VIN but Topix is reporting 'VIN not found'. Does this mean I have to wait a few more days or weeks before it is updated in the system?

RE: Neo's Evoque - Vista Printout - chiggy - 12-06-2012 09:31am

(12-06-2012 09:26am)Neo Wrote:  Hi All,

My dealer gave me the VIN but Topix is reporting 'VIN not found'. Does this mean I have to wait a few more days or weeks before it is updated in the system?

that is correct.

Check the shipping website possibly to see if its been delivered to the docks?

its a good thing though - sometimes Topix just takes time.