babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Dynamic Plus - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+---- Forum: Polls (/Forum-Polls)
+---- Thread: Dynamic Plus (/Thread-Dynamic-Plus)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Dynamic Plus - XFullFatTim - 02-02-2013 02:43pm

Magneride is standard on all UK Dynamic, Dynamic Lux, Dynamic Plus and Dyamic Plus Lux!

RE: Dynamic Plus - jdiamond - 02-02-2013 02:57pm

(13-04-2012 03:28am)sethor Wrote:  But it's not just the front seats, you get heated seats, black headliner, black strata dash trim & the nicer Oxford leather which also replaces the recycled textured rubber on the dash & door trims.

Heated seats are standard on the dynamic.

RE: Dynamic Plus - scrannel - 02-02-2013 04:28pm

(02-02-2013 02:43pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Magneride is standard on all UK Dynamic, Dynamic Lux, Dynamic Plus and Dyamic Plus Lux!

I'm laughing. We don't have any of those Dynamic variations over here.

You get the Dynamic with or without MagneRide. You can "upgrade" the interior, but only to brushed aluminum + strata black. You cannot get leather dash nor the cosmonaut seats. You can get it with/without entertainment pack (basically back seat TVs). You can get with/without cold weather pack (heated seats, steering wheel etc.) You can get it with/without Satellite/Hi Def radio. You can get with/without parking assist.

Again, the Dynamic is "positioned" over here as the sports version of the Evoque line. But there is also a movement here to become more ecologically hip (which I endorse, BTW). I'm in the entertainment biz and it is far more common now to see heavy-hitter entertainers zipping around in low-profile efficient cars than monsters. When I took delivery of my Dynamic my dealer pointed out the dash made from recycled diapers as a badge of honor.