babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
2 Weeks In To Ownership. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: 2 Weeks In To Ownership. (/Thread-2-Weeks-In-To-Ownership)

2 Weeks In To Ownership. - The Valeter - 07-04-2012 10:25am

2 weeks in & just over 400 miles on the car now. All I can really say is that we love it very much indeed, can't really say much more than that. It really does get the looks, you can see people saying "Look at that!"

If I were to be picky :-
* The drivers footwell mats are fairly pointless as they were on the Freelander but we all know this.
* Fuel consumption - not got to 20MPG yet Shocked But again knew this at point of ordering so can't really moan too much but nevertheless could be better.
* Screen seems to take a while to activate a function once you have chosen an option for example press for audio & it has a delayed action scenario and audio shuts off as soon as you turn engine off Question

None of these really bother me tbh as the car is just simply fantastic & I allways said just as I did when I had my MG ZT260SE-V8 that if you have a car you really enjoy sod the fuel useage!

RE: 2 Weeks In To Ownership. - Neo - 12-04-2012 02:04pm

Love the color and black top!

RE: 2 Weeks In To Ownership. - The Valeter - 12-04-2012 09:02pm

(12-04-2012 02:04pm)Neo Wrote:  Love the color and black top!

Thanks - first reply from 309 views lol.

RE: 2 Weeks In To Ownership. - PhilSkill - 12-04-2012 11:34pm

Enjoy Valeter! Im still loving it after 5 months

RE: 2 Weeks In To Ownership. - PigLauncher - 14-04-2012 11:46am

(07-04-2012 10:25am)The Valeter Wrote:  2 weeks in & just over 400 miles on the car now. All I can really say is that we love it very much indeed, can't really say much more than that. It really does get the looks, you can see people saying "Look at that!"

If I were to be picky :-
* The drivers footwell mats are fairly pointless as they were on the Freelander but we all know this.
* Fuel consumption - not got to 20MPG yet Shocked But again knew this at point of ordering so can't really moan too much but nevertheless could be better.
* Screen seems to take a while to activate a function once you have chosen an option for example press for audio & it has a delayed action scenario and audio shuts off as soon as you turn engine off Question

None of these really bother me tbh as the car is just simply fantastic & I allways said just as I did when I had my MG ZT260SE-V8 that if you have a car you really enjoy sod the fuel useage!

You have the same spec I have 70 days to wait for. Pleased you love it. Regards Jelous.