Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2 Weeks In To Ownership.
The Valeter

2 Weeks In To Ownership.

2 weeks in & just over 400 miles on the car now. All I can really say is that we love it very much indeed, can't really say much more than that. It really does get the looks, you can see people saying "Look at that!"

If I were to be picky :-
* The drivers footwell mats are fairly pointless as they were on the Freelander but we all know this.
* Fuel consumption - not got to 20MPG yet Shocked But again knew this at point of ordering so can't really moan too much but nevertheless could be better.
* Screen seems to take a while to activate a function once you have chosen an option for example press for audio & it has a delayed action scenario and audio shuts off as soon as you turn engine off Question

None of these really bother me tbh as the car is just simply fantastic & I allways said just as I did when I had my MG ZT260SE-V8 that if you have a car you really enjoy sod the fuel useage!

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
07-04-2012 10:25am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Neo

RE: 2 Weeks In To Ownership.

Love the color and black top!

SD4 Dynamic, Fuji white 5 door
Pano roof, Adaptive Dynamics, style 7 wheels, auto tailgate, reverse camera, rear vents

Ordered: April 2012 | Built: June 2012 | Delivered: 14 August 2012
12-04-2012 02:04pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Valeter

(12-04-2012 02:04pm)Neo Wrote:  Love the color and black top!

Thanks - first reply from 309 views lol.

Came Home On 02/03/13 Pure Tech In Barolo Black/Cirrus Trim with Bespoke Firenze Ascents + Numerous Factory Options!!
Also :-

Rover 25GSi - 2005 Everyday Car.
MG ZR-Express Van - 2005 Special Factory Order (Literally a one off).
MG Montego 2.0i - 1990 Shows/Sunny Days.
MG Metro 1300 - 1983 Being Restored!
12-04-2012 09:02pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
PhilSkill

Enjoy Valeter! Im still loving it after 5 months

MY12 Fuji Dynamic SD4 Manual, Pano Roof, Electric Tailgate with own Close module
[Image: 124529.png][Image: 1004887.png]
12-04-2012 11:34pm
PigLauncher

(07-04-2012 10:25am)The Valeter Wrote:  2 weeks in & just over 400 miles on the car now. All I can really say is that we love it very much indeed, can't really say much more than that. It really does get the looks, you can see people saying "Look at that!"

If I were to be picky :-
* The drivers footwell mats are fairly pointless as they were on the Freelander but we all know this.
* Fuel consumption - not got to 20MPG yet Shocked But again knew this at point of ordering so can't really moan too much but nevertheless could be better.
* Screen seems to take a while to activate a function once you have chosen an option for example press for audio & it has a delayed action scenario and audio shuts off as soon as you turn engine off Question

None of these really bother me tbh as the car is just simply fantastic & I allways said just as I did when I had my MG ZT260SE-V8 that if you have a car you really enjoy sod the fuel useage!

You have the same spec I have 70 days to wait for. Pleased you love it. Regards Jelous.

Manual Dynamic, Firenze, Chrome Shadows, Santorini Pano,Verve,Ebony Headliner,Lux Pack, Privacy Glass, Adaptive Xenons.TPMS. June the 20th.
14-04-2012 11:46am