babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... (/Thread-A-Plate-on-an-Evoque-that-will-upset-a-few)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - XFullFatTim - 12-03-2014 10:07am

It's probably running perfectly and rattle free but will be worth about 2p

A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - cutter7 - 12-03-2014 10:15am

I didn't realise they held their price that well.[SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Mark^^ - 12-03-2014 11:20am

I have simple personalised plates on my cars, the Fuji White Evoque (with the Dynamic black parts) has MARK1 (black background with silver text) and my Silver Ford Territory has MARK2 (silver background with black text)...in preparation for when my mind finally goes in the hope that I can at least remember my own name LOL

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Johnh - 14-06-2015 07:57pm

Hi there. New member. My number plate is E5VOK which just gives the car a small touch of personality.Wink

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - PFL123 - 24-07-2015 01:49pm

[attachment=4373]
Guys - If anyone interested - I have this plate for Sale:
Would look great on your Evoque!

EV04KKK

Looking at sensible offers around £850.00, to include the DVLA assignement fee (already paid).
Simply pop form in post registering it to your vehicle - nothing more to pay.
No annual feel........thats it...........

If interested - please call me on 07581 306340 or email cliff@pfluk.com
[/color][/size][/font]

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - nick1340 - 13-05-2016 06:52pm

Hi all,

Unlike the last post, I genuinely have a personal plate that was on the Evoque I have just bought.

The reg is 'EVO9UEA' .

I don't need it as a different plate will be going on mine.

If a forum member is interested in having this plate retained or transferred, please Pm or Email me by this weekend. Otherwise it will probably go back to DVLA.

Cheers,

Nick

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Steve D - 13-05-2016 08:00pm

Seen a nice personalised one for my good lady wife on the DVLA site for just £999 - DE13 RAD (DEBRA D). She said she would cut my effing nuts off in my sleep if I bought that plate and stuck it on her car. I'll pass!

RE: A Plate on an Evoque that will upset a few.......... - Dottyflo - 13-05-2016 08:35pm

Haha .. That's funny Steve Rolling with Laughter
I was quite surprised how easy they have made changing plates from car to car now days... Mine was done in 11 days from start to finish Very Happy
Manage to kind of get my name a few years back
Lee Dore - L88 DOR if you squint your eyes it looks better, Laughing

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't want Nicks post to start getting lost so here it is again

Hi all,

Unlike the last post, I genuinely have a personal plate that was on the Evoque I have just bought.

The reg is 'EVO9UEA' .

I don't need it as a different plate will be going on mine.

If a forum member is interested in having this plate retained or transferred, please Pm or Email me by this weekend. Otherwise it will probably go back to DVLA.

Cheers,

Nick