babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
6 in a day. - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: 6 in a day. (/Thread-6-in-a-day)

6 in a day. - Evo-king - 03-04-2012 07:44am

I know my dealer said he was busy, out and about yesterday, I saw 6, 12 platers.

3 black,
1 Galway Green,
1 Firenze
and the obligatory Fuji White Coupe Dynamic.

RE: 6 in a day. - vinny - 04-04-2012 06:58am

Bet the white coupe was the stand out of the bunch!

RE: 6 in a day. - WB - 04-04-2012 02:21pm

I saw so many over the past weekend that I lost count including a trailer full of them - on the trailer all were white except for two fuji's. on the road mostly white followed by black and a single orkney which drove in convoy with me for about 50 miles along the M4.

RE: 6 in a day. - XFullFatTim - 04-04-2012 03:54pm

Yesterday outside Morrison's Land Rover a transporter with 2 Fuji's, 1 OG, 1 Baltic Blue, 1 Firenze - after leaving Bannockburn I encountered it on the M9 heading off up to the north - with the remaining Fuji having the paint scratched by the dangling tie down straps from the Fireze above it on the upper deck. I wonder if the Baltic Blue one was destined to a member in Aberdeen?

RE: 6 in a day. - Evo-king - 04-04-2012 03:58pm

So transporters handle the snow quite well as well?

RE: 6 in a day. - Broadsword1959 - 14-04-2012 03:48pm

(04-04-2012 03:54pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Yesterday outside Morrison's Land Rover a transporter with 2 Fuji's, 1 OG, 1 Baltic Blue, 1 Firenze - after leaving Bannockburn I encountered it on the M9 heading off up to the north - with the remaining Fuji having the paint scratched by the dangling tie down straps from the Fireze above it on the upper deck. I wonder if the Baltic Blue one was destined to a member in Aberdeen?

Could well have been mine Tim. Was the Baltic blue on upper or lower deck? Will sure be going over paintwork next week when I collect!

RE: 6 in a day. - XFullFatTim - 14-04-2012 05:09pm

The BB was on the top so don't panic