babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? (/Thread-What-is-the-collective-noun-for-the-Evoque)

Pages: 1 2

What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - SW6RR - 30-03-2012 11:33am

A "fleet" I suppose. It really should be something more interesting than that...

Anyway, I saw a fleet of Evoques as I was driving mine down the Kings Road at the weekend. 5 in as many minutes. The last one I saw passed very close (we were inching along going opposite ways down a tight side street). As we passed each other I had a quick glance in and who was it? Frank Lampard.

I think it's Christine Bleakley's car, actually.

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - ceebee - 30-03-2012 07:11pm

It will be Christine's car as I saw photos in an article in the tabloids a while ago showing her trying to park it!!!

I do believe that a collection of Evoques will soon be called "a common sight" judging by how many are on the roads

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - jitenc - 30-03-2012 09:09pm

A 'herd' perhaps..
.. Or the 'Echoes of Evoque '......

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - J77 - 30-03-2012 09:58pm

For us Fuji owners it is a 'flock' Laughing

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - smayo - 31-03-2012 08:42am

Being reminiscent of sheep, and the fact that so many have followed the flock and gone with Fuji? Laughing
Seriously though I love the Fuji look, but personally don't want a car that won't stand out from it's fellows. Being an Evoque it will still stand out though Very Happy

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2012 10:21am

Not sheep but Swans .................... beautiful on top, paddling like mad underneath

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - Evo-king - 31-03-2012 10:25am

I'd say a 'Halewood' because they are born there and the majority are still there.

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - Land Rover Techy - 31-03-2012 10:29am

(31-03-2012 10:25am)Evo-king Wrote:  I'd say a 'Halewood' because they are born there and the majority are still there.

Both Frank Lampard and Senior Frank Lampard Both have Evoques

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - XFullFatTim - 31-03-2012 10:45am

Frank Lampard Jnr has already been reported as "spotted" driving his in London recently

What is the collective noun for a group of supermodels?

RE: What is the collective noun for the Evoque? - Evo-king - 31-03-2012 10:50am

Apart from the unprintable ones a 'wow'. I digress.