babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Wheel Upgrade - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Wheel Upgrade (/Thread-Wheel-Upgrade)

Wheel Upgrade - pureevoque - 24-06-2011 11:06pm

Does anyone know if FFRR or RRS wheels will fit the evoque?

Seems you can pick up a full used set for the price of the upgrade from 18 - 20, you'd then end up with a spare set

RE: Wheel Upgrade - vinda - 25-06-2011 12:32am

That would be handy

RE: Wheel Upgrade - XFullFatTim - 27-06-2011 09:42am

No they don't.............. I have 3 sets of RRS/FFRR and Disco3 wheels looking for a new home as a result! With or without MTR's, Winter tyres or ordinary tyres. If anybody is buying an Evoque and upgrading from 19" wheels to 20's don't whatever you do just leave the old wheels with the dealer, I for one will be looking for at least one set of 19's to mount either MTR's on or Snow and Ice Tyres and don't want to pay full dealer price for cast off alloys! eBay is a good place to offload them or in the for sale section here when it arrives! Evoque runs on Freelander2 hubs which are different to Disco3/RRS and FFRR

RE: Wheel Upgrade - doug - 27-06-2011 12:08pm

(27-06-2011 09:42am)FullFatTim Wrote:  No they don't.............. I have 3 sets of RRS/FFRR and Disco3 wheels looking for a new home as a result! With or without MTR's, Winter tyres or ordinary tyres. If anybody is buying an Evoque and upgrading from 19" wheels to 20's don't whatever you do just leave the old wheels with the dealer, I for one will be looking for at least one set of 19's to mount either MTR's on or Snow and Ice Tyres and don't want to pay full dealer price for cast off alloys! eBay is a good place to offload them or in the for sale section here when it arrives! Evoque runs on Freelander2 hubs which are different to Disco3/RRS and FFRR

I take it that you only get a spare set of wheels when you buy the dealer upgrades & not factory fit one's ?

RE: Wheel Upgrade - XFullFatTim - 27-06-2011 01:47pm

What you do is ask for the set that came "free" on the car to take away, and have the set you paid extra for fitted if you buy them as dealer fit accessories. Factory fit upgrades don't cost as much as far as I know! A lot of people don't have the space to store extra wheels so just leave them for the dealers to dispose of - often by the containerload to a scrappie or onto eBay

RE: Wheel Upgrade - ant - 28-06-2011 09:02am

That's a blow as I was hoping my RRS wheels would fit. Ebay here they come!!!
Ant