babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Any screen wash recommendations? - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: General (/Forum-General)
+--- Thread: Any screen wash recommendations? (/Thread-Any-screen-wash-recommendations)

Any screen wash recommendations? - abcya - 18-03-2012 11:30am

Just run out. Nice that the car gives you a warning as it's running low.
Any difference between brands of note?

RE: Any screen wash recommendations? - bogstomper - 18-03-2012 11:52am

For the past few years both me and my Dad have used the Halfords concentrated brand (might be called "performance" or something) in our cars - quite happy with it and it even comes in different scents (!). Usual disclaimers, not employed by them etc, just offering it as a suggestion...

RE: Any screen wash recommendations? - XFullFatTim - 18-03-2012 01:37pm

+1 for the Halfords, I also buy enough at the end of the winter to see me through the summer and the autumn as out of season it isn't available. I go for the superconcentrate as it is claimed to remain liquid down to -25c. If its a mild winter I often have enough to see me through the next winter too.

Any screen wash recommendations? - caroline11000 - 18-03-2012 01:39pm

I always use the halfords one.

RE: Any screen wash recommendations? - Merf - 18-03-2012 05:20pm

I've recently discovered a rather excellent german product called Sonax (easily gettable online and ebay) - its ultra concentrated and comes in a rather nifty dispenser - concentrations rates mean the bottle is very small in the boot and the results on the windscreen are smear free and excellent.