babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
BabyRR.com stickers - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Spotted (/Forum-Spotted)
+--- Thread: BabyRR.com stickers (/Thread-BabyRR-com-stickers)

Pages: 1 2

BabyRR.com stickers - XFullFatTim - 17-03-2012 06:06pm

Apart from the one on your own car has anybody spotted another one in their travels? The only other stickers I've noticed have been in the back window of some of the cars in Lookers Park Royal's forecourt. With so many members now getting their cars there must be a few stickers out there now

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - Martin - 17-03-2012 06:28pm

Unfortunately, not very many stickers sent out Sad

They're cheap and help support the site - you get it for free remember Wink

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - Kimv - 17-03-2012 07:36pm

What do they look like? How could I obtain one?

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - XFullFatTim - 17-03-2012 07:44pm

[Image: cd8bb71d-1.jpg]
This it in orange, contact Martin for one! Instructions and choice of colours are here
http://babyrr.com/forum/Thread-Site-stickers-now-available

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - doug - 17-03-2012 07:55pm

I have the dark gray sticker, as seen by all on the factory tour day we had.

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - Kimv - 17-03-2012 08:02pm

Personally I'm a bit reluctant to put any kind of sticker on the car.. But maybe you could figure something out to make a key holder in the same style of the "Evoque" one he made but with "babyRR.com" instead... I'd order one with pleasure..

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - The Valeter - 17-03-2012 08:12pm

Is there a picture of the reflective red?

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - ChuckieB - 17-03-2012 10:40pm

(17-03-2012 06:06pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Apart from the one on your own car has anybody spotted another one in their travels? The only other stickers I've noticed have been in the back window of some of the cars in Lookers Park Royal's forecourt. With so many members now getting their cars there must be a few stickers out there now

Saw one badged Farnells Bradford today (Slightly off topic as not a BabyRR badge although same style). Well out of its stomping ground. some cheeky so and so came and parked their 12 plater (black prestige,) right next to mine on the far side of my local sainsburys car parkLaughing. Still had the paper in the passenger footwell. Hung around for a while hoping to have a chat but gave up and went home.

Raises the question, who has travelled furthest to collect their car? I am weedy at about 3.5 miles!

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - XFullFatTim - 17-03-2012 10:44pm

480 miles for me - Live in Central Scotland, car delivered by Lookers Park Royal, London W3

RE: BabyRR.com stickers - ChuckieB - 17-03-2012 10:48pm

Suspect that doesn't even come close Very Happy. Maybe for a UK domestic award perhaps!