babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) (/Thread-Fuji-Prestige-with-Spirit-interior-named-Cez-plenty-of-Pics)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) - Mudi1 - 05-05-2012 10:15am

Congrats, the colour choice inside and out is perfect, especially for your sunnier climes. I too have the prestige and adaptive dynamics. Enjoy.Very Happy

Btw, I have gone for the factory spec 20" wheels but am worried i may have made the wrong choice. Have you noticed a difference between the 19 & 20?

RE: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) - XFullFatTim - 05-05-2012 12:35pm

Mdi1, if you have the AD then you won't notice that you have 20" wheels

RE: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) - Mudi1 - 05-05-2012 01:19pm

(05-05-2012 12:35pm)XFullFatTim Wrote:  Mdi1, if you have the AD then you won't notice that you have 20" wheels

Thanks XFFT,

Being a worrier (that came with the mid 40's), I have concerns after reading posts on here over the harder ride and faster popping of the 20's tyres. I noted your comments of keeping your 19's for winter/off road and all purpose. Though usually well read and intelligent!!!! I guess I'm having a blond moment.

RE: Fuji Prestige with Spirit interior named Cez (plenty of Pics) - Evoque U - 05-05-2012 06:12pm

(05-05-2012 09:30am)Neo Wrote:  Nice wheels!

Thanks Neo, it took a while to decide, very happy with the result.

(05-05-2012 10:15am)Mudi1 Wrote:  Congrats, the colour choice inside and out is perfect, especially for your sunnier climes. I too have the prestige and adaptive dynamics. Enjoy.Very Happy

Btw, I have gone for the factory spec 20" wheels but am worried i may have made the wrong choice. Have you noticed a difference between the 19 & 20?

Hey Mudi1, thank you for your comments. Absolutely loving it

As XFFT has stated with the AD I have not noticed any difference. That was my biggest concern and is why we didn't go with the proposed 22" wheels.

You will love it. Enjoy