babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: My Range Rover Evoque (/Forum-My-Range-Rover-Evoque)
+--- Thread: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! (/Thread-Off-in-10-mins-to-pick-up-mine)

Pages: 1 2 3

Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - Firenze - 07-03-2012 01:15pm

Whoo hoo today's the day, gonna leave soon to go and pick up my Firenze Dynamic Si4 coupe Lux Tongue Out

Just hoping every things going to be as I ordered it.

Any last minute advice on what to check?

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - WB - 07-03-2012 01:20pm

Check the paint carefully and the condition of wheels and tyres. Check the panel fit and the trim around the windows. Check all your options are there. Check its got the right gearbox and the right number of doors.

and check for a full tank of fuel Wink Many dealers try to slip out of that one but its in the LR handover document so you should get it.

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - xxxx5 - 07-03-2012 01:23pm

check the paint carefully espically the right hand side bonnet and wing.

Also ensure that the front drivers door closes without too much of a slam.

Good luck and enjoy. [/align]

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - XFullFatTim - 07-03-2012 01:48pm

Check they have put the right number plates on......................

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - Donny Dog - 07-03-2012 01:50pm

(07-03-2012 01:20pm)WB Wrote:  Check the paint carefully and the condition of wheels and tyres. Check the panel fit and the trim around the windows. Check all your options are there. Check its got the right gearbox and the right number of doors.

and check for a full tank of fuel Wink Many dealers try to slip out of that one but its in the LR handover document so you should get it.

Which hand-over document is this? I didn't get a full tank, and wouldn't mind having something to refer to about this, especially as I have some other niggles that I am pursuing.

(07-03-2012 01:23pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  check the pain carefully

Is this the pain that comes with handing over £40,000+?? Laughing

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - RacingSnake - 07-03-2012 02:20pm

the full-tank thing has been discussed on here... and I recall it was deemed 'recommended' by LR, but is at the dealers discretion. siomething like that anyway. (there is a whole thread on it somewhere)

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - WB - 07-03-2012 02:26pm

(07-03-2012 01:50pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  Which hand-over document is this? I didn't get a full tank, and wouldn't mind having something to refer to about this, especially as I have some other niggles that I am pursuing.

will send you a PM

(07-03-2012 02:20pm)RacingSnake Wrote:  the full-tank thing has been discussed on here... and I recall it was deemed 'recommended' by LR, but is at the dealers discretion. siomething like that anyway. (there is a whole thread on it somewhere)

It was only deemed as "recommended" by the dealers and ofcourse they're going to say that! Its absolutely black and white on the LR document and many dealers are complying when pushed...

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - Donny Dog - 07-03-2012 02:45pm

(07-03-2012 02:26pm)WB Wrote:  will send you a PM

Thanks very much. PM received and replied to.

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - Firenze - 07-03-2012 09:03pm

(07-03-2012 01:23pm)xxxx5 Wrote:  check the paint carefully espically the right hand side bonnet and wing.

Also ensure that the front drivers door closes without too much of a slam.

Good luck and enjoy. [/align]

Drivers door does seem to need a good push to shut but not really tried the passengers so will check tomorrow, is there a know problem with it?

RE: Off in 10 mins to pick up mine! - mickydd - 07-03-2012 09:44pm

Let's see some pictures. Another Firenze, good choice.