babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Orders (/Forum-Orders)
+--- Thread: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe (/Thread-Style-6-vs-Style-7-on-Fuji-coupe)

Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - RacingSnake - 07-03-2012 11:00am

Has this comparison been done?

I got a suprise email this morning to tell me today was the last day for change of order Shocked
This is the only question on my mind... currently specced style 7's but following from some of the discussinos around style 7 availability I have been coming around to the style 6's.

I found a couple of threads with fuji & stye 7's in, and I do think it looks fantastic, but there is a niggling feeling that the wheels will just look permanently dirty! rather than painted?

Any guys out there with style 7's care to comment?

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - THEMACS - 07-03-2012 09:58pm

(07-03-2012 11:00am)RacingSnake Wrote:  Has this comparison been done?

I got a suprise email this morning to tell me today was the last day for change of order Shocked
This is the only question on my mind... currently specced style 7's but following from some of the discussinos around style 7 availability I have been coming around to the style 6's.

I found a couple of threads with fuji & stye 7's in, and I do think it looks fantastic, but there is a niggling feeling that the wheels will just look permanently dirty! rather than painted?

Any guys out there with style 7's care to comment?

Agree they look covered in brake dust all the time!

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - RacingSnake - 07-03-2012 10:00pm

Too late.
Order confirmed on the style 7's!!! Lol Laughing

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - Sarcastrix - 08-03-2012 11:05am

If you don't like them when the car arrives then I'm sure there a few owners that will swap with you.

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - RacingSnake - 08-03-2012 03:24pm

Well thats what I thought too Smile

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe - simonc - 08-03-2012 08:19pm

Yeah I'll put my name in the mix for someone who would be happy to swap style 6 for 7 if you decide you don't like the shadows when you get them. I had shadows on my order which i'm collecting on monday but they got changed just prior to build start to style 6 due to the style 7 supply issues which appear to have been much shorter lived than I was led to believe! I'm actually down that end of the country reasonably often as I have a house in Southampton so could arrange an exchange with relative ease if need be.