Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe
RacingSnake

Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe

Has this comparison been done?

I got a suprise email this morning to tell me today was the last day for change of order Shocked
This is the only question on my mind... currently specced style 7's but following from some of the discussinos around style 7 availability I have been coming around to the style 6's.

I found a couple of threads with fuji & stye 7's in, and I do think it looks fantastic, but there is a niggling feeling that the wheels will just look permanently dirty! rather than painted?

Any guys out there with style 7's care to comment?

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
Should be end of April (was March, then April, then end of May/June).
Collected, Friday 13th Shocked April 2012
07-03-2012 11:00am
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
THEMACS

RE: Style 6 vs Style 7 on Fuji coupe

(07-03-2012 11:00am)RacingSnake Wrote:  Has this comparison been done?

I got a suprise email this morning to tell me today was the last day for change of order Shocked
This is the only question on my mind... currently specced style 7's but following from some of the discussinos around style 7 availability I have been coming around to the style 6's.

I found a couple of threads with fuji & stye 7's in, and I do think it looks fantastic, but there is a niggling feeling that the wheels will just look permanently dirty! rather than painted?

Any guys out there with style 7's care to comment?

Agree they look covered in brake dust all the time!

Orkney Grey 5 Door Prestige, Manual SD4, Vibe Interior, Panoramic Roof and Privacy Glass. Order Placed 2/7/11 Picked Up 17/3/12, Gone 10/5/14
07-03-2012 09:58pm
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
RacingSnake

Too late.
Order confirmed on the style 7's!!! Lol Laughing

Ordered: Fuji Dynamic Lux Coupe / style 7 wheels / Privacy glass / adaptive xenons / something else which I've forgotton.
07-03-2012 10:00pm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Sarcastrix

If you don't like them when the car arrives then I'm sure there a few owners that will swap with you.

Ordered: 25th Jan 2012 - Completed: 8th March 2012

Dynamic Coupe SD4 Auto / Fuji / Pano Roof / Tech Park 2 / Style 6 Alloys / Privacy Glass / Adaptive Xenons / Black H'lining / Cold Climate Pack / Auto-dim Mirror / Aux Heater / Roof Rails / Mud-flaps
08-03-2012 11:05am
RacingSnake

Well thats what I thought too Smile

08-03-2012 03:24pm
simonc

Yeah I'll put my name in the mix for someone who would be happy to swap style 6 for 7 if you decide you don't like the shadows when you get them. I had shadows on my order which i'm collecting on monday but they got changed just prior to build start to style 6 due to the style 7 supply issues which appear to have been much shorter lived than I was led to believe! I'm actually down that end of the country reasonably often as I have a house in Southampton so could arrange an exchange with relative ease if need be.

Dynamic Si4 5dr Orkney Grey, Black Pano, Vortex + Ebony, Keyless Entry, Spare Wheel
Collected 12th March 2012
08-03-2012 08:19pm