babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum
Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - Printable Version

+- babyRR.com - The Range Rover Evoque Forum (https://babyrr.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Range Rover Evoque Discussions (/Forum-Range-Rover-Evoque-Discussions)
+--- Forum: Modifications (/Forum-Modifications)
+--- Thread: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits (/Thread-Non-LR-but-almost-identical-Mudflaps-and-other-bits)

Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - BobM - 04-03-2012 09:18am

Found this while surfing the tinternet (no affilliation) - http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Automotive-Enhancements/_i.html?_fsub=2813060012

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - XFullFatTim - 04-03-2012 09:52am

Cheeky so and so's even include the LR fitting instructions!

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - Wired - 04-03-2012 12:46pm

I like that he is selling the sidesteps. I am thinking about those more as a way of protecting the sides of the car then anything else.
Just not sure if it will spoil the looks Rolling Eyes

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - SarahAnn - 04-03-2012 06:44pm

Hello everyone

Be careful of that company. I bought a full set of mudflaps for my freelander and the fronts don't fit. They don't answer emails or phone calls and i didnt get a refund.

Ended up buying the fronts from Land Rover so turned out to be an expensive job buying twice

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - XFullFatTim - 04-03-2012 06:46pm

Thanks for the warning SarahAnn, and welcome to the forum

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - SarahAnn - 04-03-2012 06:57pm

Thanks and hello.

I've been browsing for a while but thought i would register to answer this one Thumbs Up

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - Donny Dog - 04-03-2012 07:01pm

(04-03-2012 06:44pm)SarahAnn Wrote:  Hello everyone

Be careful of that company. I bought a full set of mudflaps for my freelander and the fronts don't fit. They don't answer emails or phone calls and i didnt get a refund.

Ended up buying the fronts from Land Rover so turned out to be an expensive job buying twice

If you used eBay, they should recompense you if you follow their procedure.

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - SarahAnn - 04-03-2012 07:25pm

(04-03-2012 07:01pm)Donny Dog Wrote:  If you used eBay, they should recompense you if you follow their procedure.

I'm afraid i didnt use ebay. They were recommended to me by a chap on the Freel2.com forum. He had used them for other stuff before and they had been ok with him.
I found them on ebay afterwards but that was too late for me.

RE: Non LR (but almost identical) Mudflaps and other bits - Donny Dog - 04-03-2012 08:22pm

(04-03-2012 07:25pm)SarahAnn Wrote:  I'm afraid i didnt use ebay. They were recommended to me by a chap on the Freel2.com forum. He had used them for other stuff before and they had been ok with him.
I found them on ebay afterwards but that was too late for me.

Caveat emptor! Crying